(Redirected from The Golem (disambiguation))
|Look up golem or golems in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A golem is an artificial animated being in medieval and Jewish folklore.
Golem or The Golem may also refer to:
- Golem (comics), a Marvel Comics heroic monster
- The Golem (Meyrink novel), a 1914 novel by Gustav Meyrink
- The Golem (Singer novel), a 1969 novel by Isaac Bashevis Singer
- Golem (David Wisniewski book), a 1996 picture book by David Wisniewski
- The Golem (Leivick), a 1921 dramatic poem by H. Leivick
- El Golem, a 1964 poem by Jorge Luis Borges
- "Golem" (short story), a comical short story by Lee Yeongdo
- Der Golem (play), a 1908 play by Arthur Holitscher
- The Golem: What You Should Know about Science, a book on the sociology of science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch
- Golem of Kruja, fl. 1250s, an Albanian nobleman
- Golem XIV, a 1981 novel by Stanisław Lem
- Gollum, a character in J.R.R. Tolkien's Middle-earth
- Gollum (disambiguation)
- Category:Fictional golems
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Golem.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.