Brooklyn Nine-Nine (season 6)
The sixth season of the television sitcom Brooklyn Nine-Nine premiered on January 10, 2019 on NBC and concluded on May 16, 2019. It is the first season to air on NBC (whose partner studio Universal Television produces the show), as the series was cancelled on May 10, 2018 by Fox. NBC picked it up for a sixth season on May 11, 2018; the season consists of 18 episodes.
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of episodes||18|
|Original release||January 10 –|
May 16, 2019
Holt finds out he lost the commissioner position to John Kelly and is sent into a deep depression until Jake and Amy encourage him to stand up to Kelly's regressive policies, resulting in the new commissioner retaliating against the Nine-Nine. Gina quits her job after deciding that her talents would be better spent elsewhere and becomes a successful internet celebrity. Amy and Jake debate on whether they want kids or not. Terry passes the Lieutenant's Exam, and wins the "Cinco de Mayo" Heist aka Halloween Heist for the first time. However the Nine-Nine doesn't have enough funds for him to stay and he finds out that he might be transferred to Staten Island.
Jake and Holt discover that Kelly is using his new anonymous tip app to illegally wiretap the population, forcing them to recruit some of their old rivals to help expose his crimes. Thanks to Jake and Wuntch staging an arrest for a fake kidnapping, Kelly is suspended and Wuntch becomes the acting commissioner. She uses her new position to allow Terry to stay at the Nine-Nine and force Holt to make up for his missing patrol officer days.
- Andy Samberg as Jake Peralta
- Stephanie Beatriz as Rosa Diaz
- Terry Crews as Terry Jeffords
- Melissa Fumero as Amy Santiago
- Joe Lo Truglio as Charles Boyle
- Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti[a]
- Andre Braugher as Raymond Holt
- Dirk Blocker as Michael Hitchcock[b]
- Joel McKinnon Miller as Norm Scully/Earl Scully[b]
- Only credited for the episodes she appears in and is also credited as a special guest star in "Return of the King".
- Promoted to Main in "A Tale of Two Bandits".
- Phil Reeves as John Kelly
- Marc Evan Jackson as Kevin Cozner
- Kevin Dorff as Hank
- Olga Merediz as Julia Diaz
- Bertila Damas as Camila Santiago
- Reggie Lee as Ronald Yee
- Antonio Raul Corbo as Nikolaj Boyle
- Drew Tarver as Gary Jennings
- Winston Story as Bill Hummertrout
- Tim Meadows as Caleb John Gosche
- Ken Marino as Jason "C.J." Stentley
- Dean Winters as Keith "The Vulture" Pembroke
- Kyra Sedgwick as Madeline Wuntch
- Cameron Esposito as Jocelyn Pryce
- Alan Ritchson as young Scully
- Wyatt Nash as young Hitchcock
- Donna D'Errico as Marissa Costa
- Daniel Di Tomasso as young Gio Costa
- Paul Rust as Mikey Joseph
- Yassir Lester as Quentin Chase
- Mario Lopez as himself
- Eugene Lee Yang as Theo Lorql
- Craig Robinson as Doug Judy
- Nicole Byer as Trudy Judy
- Rob Riggle as Rob Dulubnik
- Michael Mosley as Franco McCoy
- Karan Soni as Gordon Lundt
- Briga Heelan as Keri Brennan
- Jonathan Chase as Seth Haggerty
- Gabe Liedman as Oliver Cox
- Matt Lowe as Beefer
- Lin-Manuel Miranda as David Santiago
- Ike Barinholtz as Gintars Irbe
- David Paymer as William Tate
- Julia Sweeney as Pam
- Oliver Muirhead as Wesley Allister
- Bob Stephenson as Randy
- Sean Astin as Sergeant Knox
|Title||Directed by||Written by||Original air date||Prod.|
|113||1||"Honeymoon"||Giovani Lampassi||Neil Campbell||January 10, 2019||601||3.54|
|Jake and Amy use their wedding insurance to spend their honeymoon on a beach resort in Mexico. They end up staying at the same hotel as Holt, who is taking some time off to recover from losing the Commissioner title to John Kelly. When his depression starts ruining their vacation and leads him to consider quitting his job, the newlyweds try to figure out how to lift his spirits. Meanwhile, Terry struggles to lead the precinct during Holt's absence, and Charles tries to find out from Gina why their parents are divorcing.|
|114||2||"Hitchcock & Scully"||Cortney Carrillo||Lang Fisher||January 17, 2019||602||2.83|
|Jake and Charles investigate a case from Hitchcock and Scully's younger days to determine if the two older detectives are withholding any stolen cash. Due to Holt's campaign against John Kelly, the Commissioner closes off the lower level and forces most of the departments to work in a tight space, leading to Amy and her officers coming into conflict with Terry and Rosa. Gina helps Holt prepare for a televised interview.|
|115||3||"The Tattler"||Jennifer Arnold||David Phillips||January 24, 2019||603||2.75|
|At Jake and Gina's 20-year high-school reunion, Jake and Amy try to find out who framed Jake as "The Tattler" and ruined his senior year while Gina tries marketing herself in front of a potential investor. Holt, Terry, Hitchcock and Scully try winning a radio contest. Charles helps Rosa choose between two potential love interests.|
|116||4||"Four Movements"||Luke Del Tredici||Phil Augusta Jackson||January 31, 2019||604||2.72|
|Gina announces to the precinct that she is quitting and plans to have a special "Gina moment" with each of her coworkers in the following two weeks. Holt plays her in a game of chess and questions her future. Rosa and an emotional Amy take her out to brunch. Jake organizes a going away party for her and attempts to invite Mario Lopez.|
|117||5||"A Tale of Two Bandits"||Cortney Carrillo||Luke Del Tredici||February 7, 2019||605||3.04|
|Doug Judy fakes his death and works with Jake and Terry to find out who has been replicating his crimes as the Pontiac Bandit, only to discover it is his sister, Trudy Judy. When the firefighters attempt to make Shaw's their new local hangout, the rest of the precinct challenges them to a drinking contest to keep their favorite spot.|
|118||6||"The Crime Scene"||Michael McDonald||Justin Noble||February 14, 2019||606||2.56|
|Jake and Rosa are assigned to a complicated murder case that appears to have little to no leads. The investigation becomes even more difficult when Jake promises the victim's mother that they will find the killer.|
|119||7||"The Honeypot"||Phil Augusta Jackson||Carol Kolb||February 21, 2019||607||2.35|
|While trying to find a new assistant, Jake and Holt discover that Commissioner Kelly has sent a spy to pose as an applicant. Jake believes they can use the spy against Kelly, while Holt thinks it's best to just get rid of him. Amy tries to clean up the crowded precinct by convincing the others to get rid of their valuable items.|
|120||8||"He Said, She Said"||Stephanie Beatriz||Lang Fisher||February 28, 2019||609||2.36|
|Amy and Jake investigate a case where a businesswoman who broke her boss's penis claims he was sexually assaulting her. Amy's past traumatic experience with the subject makes her determined to bring the assailant to justice, even though it means potentially jeopardizing the woman's future. Meanwhile, Terry and Charles think Holt's trying to relive his glory days when he believes his arch nemesis, the Disco Strangler, faked his death during a prison transport and is on the loose.|
|121||9||"The Golden Child"||Claire Scanlon||Neil Campbell||March 7, 2019||610||1.99|
|Amy and Jake assist Amy's brother, David, in exposing Brazilian criminals who tried to frame him for drug abuse. Jake tries to prevent Amy's jealousy over David's accomplishments and being their parents' favorite child from overwhelming her. Charles puts Holt's and Terry's acting abilities to the test by having them go undercover in the holding room with a criminal he's trying to get information from.|
|122||10||"Gintars"||Linda Mendoza||Andy Gosche||March 14, 2019||611||2.05|
|Nikolaj's birth father, Gintars, arrives in New York to visit his son. When Charles is afraid of being upstaged by him, Jake tries to find a way to get Gintars out of the city. Rosa is annoyed when Amy and Holt invite the famed forensic scientist Dr. Yee to use his experimental flies to inspect a murder case she's been working on. Terry starts panicking when he hears how mites can attach themselves to human hair.|
|123||11||"The Therapist"||Rebecca Addelman||Jeff Topolski||March 21, 2019||608||2.13|
|Jake helps Charles investigate a murder case involving a psychiatrist's patient, forcing him to confront his own issues on therapy. Rosa is hesitant to have Holt meet her girlfriend, fearing he'd be too judgmental. Terry is sensitive when Amy accuses him of ordering a book on how to improve his sex life.|
|124||12||"Casecation"||Beth McCarthy-Miller||Luke Del Tredici||April 11, 2019||612||1.88|
|With their work lives so busy lately, Jake invites Amy to help him stand guard over a comatose mobster at a hospital while celebrating their anniversary. However, their "casecation" turns tense when they start arguing over whether they want a baby or not.|
|125||13||"The Bimbo"||Joe Lo Truglio||Paul Welsh & Madeline Walter||April 18, 2019||613||1.78|
|Jake and Holt investigate a robbery at Kevin's University in hopes of displaying Holt's intellect to Kevin's colleagues. Amy and Terry compete over who can raise their squad's morale over lunchtime activities.|
|126||14||"Ticking Clocks"||Payman Benz||Carol Kolb||April 25, 2019||615||1.69|
|On an episode that takes place in real time, Jake and the squad must track down a hacker who has infiltrated the Nine-Nine's servers. As this is going on, Rosa deals with relationship issues, Terry struggles to handle a group of sorority girls, Amy rushes to the precinct from the dentist, and Hitchcock and Scully attempt to cook the perfect lasagna.|
|127||15||"Return of the King"||Melissa Fumero||Phil Augusta Jackson||May 2, 2019||614||1.65|
|Since leaving the Nine-Nine, Gina has become a successful internet celebrity. She requests Jake and Terry's help in protecting her against a possible assassin at a live fan meetup, though the two aren't thrilled with how she's blown them off for months. Holt thinks Nikolaj may be a potential child genius and tries to get Charles to change his parenting strategy. Rosa gets stuck in a closet thanks to her bandaged hands and refuses to ask for Amy's help.|
|128||16||"Cinco de Mayo"||Rebecca Asher||David Phillips||May 9, 2019||616||1.83|
|To ease some of the stress off of Terry's upcoming Lieutenant's Exam, the group decides to host their annual Halloween Heist (which they were forced to cancel last year) on Cinco de Mayo. Jake teams up with Terry, Holt teams up with Amy, and Charles teams up with Rosa, but everyone is willing to stab each other in the back when they get the chance. Terry proves who the "Ultimate Human/Genius" is and reveals he already passed the Lieutenant's Exam weeks ago.|
|129||17||"Sicko"||Matthew Nodella||Justin Noble||May 16, 2019||617||1.63|
|Holt assigns a serial killer case to Jake and Charles and tries to have them avoid using Commissioner John Kelly's new app that allows residents to send in anonymous tips. Terry finds out that he's being transferred to Staten Island since the precinct doesn't have enough money to keep him on as a Lieutenant, so he tries to convince a coworker to quit his job and become a Broadway star. While Kelly's app does help Jake, Charles, and Holt find the killer, they discover that the anonymous tip was sent by one of his subordinates and that he is wiretapping the population. Due to his higher ranking and evidence of Holt texting Jake about bringing Kelly down, they are unable to report his illegal activity.|
|130||18||"Suicide Squad"||Dan Goor||Dan Goor & Luke Del Tredici||May 16, 2019||618||1.55|
|To expose Kelly's crimes, Jake recruits the Vulture, C.J., and Madeline Wuntch to stage a kidnapping and bug Kelly. The plan falls apart due to the Vulture and C.J.'s ineptitude and Holt's distrust of Wuntch. Wuntch seemingly betrays the team to Kelly and has them all arrested, but it's later revealed to be a ruse by Jake so she could get access to Kelly's phone. Kelly is suspended and Wuntch becomes acting commissioner until they can find a replacement. As this is going on, Terry is in denial over getting transferred to Staten Island, until Wuntch uses her temporary position to alter the budget and allow Terry to stay at the Nine-Nine. However, because Holt inadvertently revealed to Wuntch that he only spent a month as a uniformed patrolman before becoming a detective, which is in breach of NYPD rules, she forces him back into uniform to make up for his missing time.|
Cancellation and renewalEdit
On May 10, 2018, it was announced that Fox had cancelled Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Following the announcement, other networks including Netflix, Hulu, and TBS expressed interest in picking up the series for a sixth season. However, it was later announced that all three networks declined to pick up the series. A hashtag supporting the renewal of the series also became the number one trend on Twitter.
On May 11, 2018, the day after the announcement of its cancellation, NBC officially picked up the series for a 13-episode sixth season. An NBC executive stated about the series, "Ever since we sold this show to Fox I've regretted letting it get away, and it's high time it came back to its rightful home." On September 7, 2018, NBC ordered five additional episodes for the season, increasing the episode total to 18.
All current main cast members returned for the sixth season. On October 3, 2018 Chelsea Peretti announced that she would depart the series during the sixth season. She is expected to continue making guest appearances post-departure. Her final scene was filmed in the first full week of November 2018. Peretti's final episode as a main cast member was the fourth episode, entitled "Four Movements"; she returned to the series as a guest star in the fifteenth episode, "Return of the King."
Season 6 marks the first season that features episodes directed by a main cast member. Stephanie Beatriz directed the episode "He Said, She Said", which was inspired by the Me Too movement and focuses on the investigation of a sexual assault. Joe Lo Truglio directed the thirteenth episode, titled "The Bimbo" and Melissa Fumero directed "Return of the King", which focuses on the return of Chelsea Peretti's character, Gina Linetti.
|1||"Honeymoon"||January 10, 2019||1.2/5||3.54||0.6||1.28||1.8||4.82|
|2||"Hitchcock & Scully"||January 17, 2019||0.9/4||2.83||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|3||"The Tattler"||January 24, 2019||0.9/4||2.75||0.4||N/A||1.3||N/A|
|4||"Four Movements"||January 31, 2019||0.8/4||2.72||0.5||0.96||1.3||3.68|
|5||"A Tale of Two Bandits"||February 7, 2019||0.9/4||3.04||0.4||0.91||1.3||3.93|
|6||"The Crime Scene"||February 14, 2019||0.8/4||2.56||0.4||0.91||1.2||3.47|
|7||"The Honeypot"||February 21, 2019||0.8/4||2.35||0.3||0.82||1.1||3.17|
|8||"He Said, She Said"||February 28, 2019||0.7/3||2.36||0.4||0.88||1.1||3.24|
|9||"The Golden Child"||March 7, 2019||0.6/3||1.99||0.5||1.00||1.1||2.99|
|10||"Gintars"||March 14, 2019||0.6/3||2.05||0.4||0.91||1.0||2.96|
|11||"The Therapist"||March 21, 2019||0.5/3||2.13||0.5||0.87||1.0||3.00|
|12||"Casecation"||April 11, 2019||0.6/3||1.88||0.3||0.81||0.9||2.69|
|13||"The Bimbo"||April 18, 2019||0.5/3||1.78||0.5||0.92||1.0||2.70|
|14||"Ticking Clocks"||April 25, 2019||0.5/2||1.69||0.4||0.88||0.9||2.58|
|15||"Return of the King"||May 2, 2019||0.5/3||1.65||0.5||0.87||1.0||2.53|
|16||"Cinco de Mayo"||May 9, 2019||0.6/3||1.83||0.4||0.84||1.0||2.68|
|17||"Sicko"||May 16, 2019||0.5/3||1.63||0.5||0.92||1.0||2.55|
|18||"Suicide Squad"||May 16, 2019||0.5/2||1.55||0.5||0.91||1.0||2.46|
The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reports a 100% approval rating, with an average score of 8.36/10, based on 24 reviews. The website's consensus reads, "Following a period of uncertainty and a shift to NBC, Brooklyn Nine-Nine reemerges with its cast and tone wholly intact."
- Welch, Alex (January 11, 2019). "'Mom' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 11, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (January 18, 2019). "'Mom' and 'Fam' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 18, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (January 28, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' and 'The Good Place' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 28, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (February 1, 2019). "'Young Sheldon' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 1, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (February 8, 2019). "'The Big Bang Theory,' 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine,' all others unchanged: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 8, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (February 15, 2019). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Mom,' 'S.W.A.T.,' all others unchanged: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- Welch, Alex (February 25, 2019). "'S.W.A.T.' and 'The Orville' adjust up, 'Young Sheldon' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved February 25, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 1, 2019). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Mom,' 'A Million Little Things,' all others hold: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 1, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 8, 2019). "'Station 19,' 'For the People' adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 8, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 15, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine Nine,' 'Superstore,' 'The Big Bang Theory,' and others adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 15, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (March 22, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine Nine' and NCAA adjust down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved March 22, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (April 12, 2019). "'Gotham' repeat adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 12, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (April 19, 2019). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'The Big Bang Theory' adjust up, 'Supernatural' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 19, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (April 26, 2019). "'The Big Bang Theory' adjusts up, NFL Draft adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved April 26, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (May 3, 2019). "'The Big Bang Theory,' 'Young Sheldon' adjust up: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 3, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (May 10, 2019). "'Grey's Anatomy,' 'The Big Bang Theory' adjust up, 'In the Dark' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 10, 2019.
- Rejent, Joseph (May 17, 2019). "'Paradise Hotel,' 'The Big Bang Theory' finale adjust up, 'Young Sheldon' adjusts down: Thursday final ratings". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved May 17, 2019.
- Gonzalez, Sandra (May 11, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' canceled". CNN. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Schwartz, Ryan (May 10, 2018). "Brooklyn Nine-Nine Cancelled at Fox". TV Line. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Lynch, John (May 12, 2018). "Fans are furious about 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' being canceled, but it could get picked up by Hulu". Business Insider Australia. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Otterson, Joe (May 11, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Could Continue on Hulu After Fox Cancellation". Yahoo! News. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 10, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' May Find New Home; Hulu, Others Eye Fox Comedy Amid Massive Outpouring After Cancellation". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Goldberg, Lesley (May 10, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Move Looking Unlikely After Fox Cancellation". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Andreeva, Nellie (May 11, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' canceled by Fox, but may find new home at Hulu". Fox News. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Joseph, Yonette (May 12, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Is Picked Up by NBC, and Fans Rejoice". The New York Times. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Otterson, Joe (May 12, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' to Continue on NBC". Variety. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Villarreal, Yvonne (May 11, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' is not dead! NBC steps in for the save". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved May 12, 2018.
- Petski, Denise (September 7, 2018). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Gets Expanded 18-Episode Order On NBC". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 7, 2018.
- Bricker, Tierney (May 11, 2018). "Brooklyn Nine-Nine Saved From Cancellation! Season 6 to Air on NBC". E!Online. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- Peretti, Chelsea [@chelseaperetti] (October 3, 2018). "B99 fans. Hiiiiiiiiiiii. Chelsea Peretti, here. I won't be doing a full season of Brooklyn Nine Nine in Season 6. But that doesn't mean I won't ever be back, winky face emoji, heart emoji. I want to thank you for the hours you spent watching Gina be Gina" (Tweet). Retrieved January 10, 2019 – via Twitter.
- Snierson, Dan (October 3, 2018). "Chelsea Peretti is leaving Brooklyn Nine-Nine". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
She is expected to return down the road in a guest capacity.
- Ausiello, Michael (November 16, 2018). "Brooklyn Nine-Nine Showrunner, Cast Tease Gina's 'F--king Epic' Exit". TV Line. Retrieved January 10, 2019.
She has stuff with everybody, but they paired her with us [at the end] and we had so much fun shooting that last week.
- Roffman, Marisa (January 31, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Favorite Chelsea Peretti Opens Up About Her "Fun, Funny" Farewell". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Carr, Flora (May 3, 2019). "Brooklyn Nine-Nine fans celebrate the return of Gina Linetti". Radio Times. Retrieved May 16, 2019.
- Villarreal, Yvonne (February 28, 2019). "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine's' Stephanie Beatriz and Melissa Fumero make their TV directorial debuts". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved March 3, 2019.
- Andreeva, Nellie; Petski, Denise (May 13, 2018). "NBC Fall 2018–19 Schedule: 'Chicago'-Branded Wednesday, 'SVU' To Thursday, 'The Blacklist' Held For Midseason, 'World Of Dance' Moves In-Season". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved May 13, 2018.
- "'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' Gets Premiere Date, No Back Order For 'I Feel Bad' As NBC Revamps Thursday Comedy Block". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved November 8, 2018.
- Welch, Alex (January 28, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Manifest' and 'Big Bang Theory' reign supreme in broadcast Live +7 ratings for Jan 7-13, 2019". TV By The Numbers. Retrieved February 11, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 5, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: All Five 'Big Brother: Celebrity Edition' Episodes Rank in Top 30 of Adults 18-49 Raw Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- Otterson, Joe (February 19, 2019). "Live+7 Ratings for Week of Jan. 28: Super Bowl LIII Clobbers Competition". Variety. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (February 20, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Manifest' Tops All Telecasts in Adults 18-49 Percentage Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved February 20, 2019.
- Thorne, Will (March 4, 2019). "Live+7 Ratings for Week of Feb. 11: 'Masked Singer' Narrowly Tops 'This Is Us'". Variety. Retrieved March 4, 2019.
- Thorne, Will (March 11, 2019). "Live+7 Ratings for Week of Feb. 18: Oscars Finish Far Out in Front". Variety. Retrieved March 11, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (March 12, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Whiskey Cavalier' Series Debut Thrives in Delayed Viewing Despite Rerun Telecast". Programming Insider. Retrieved March 12, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (March 20, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Blacklist' Tops Broadcast Telecasts in Adults 18-49 Percentage Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved March 20, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (March 26, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Passage' on Fox Concludes its Season with Modest Gains". Programming Insider. Retrieved March 26, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (April 2, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Orville' on Fox Leads Broadcast Network Telecasts in Percentage Gains Among Adults 18-49". Programming Insider. Retrieved April 2, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (April 23, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: Hospital Dramas 'Grey's Anatomy' and 'New Amsterdam' Lead Respective Raw Demo and Viewer Gains Categories". Programming Insider. Retrieved April 23, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (April 30, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Rookie' Season Finale Ranks Fifth in Adults 18-49 Gains, Runner-Up in Viewer Lifts". Programming Insider. Retrieved April 30, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 7, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Jane the Virgin' and 'Whiskey Cavalier' Each More Than Double Their Respective Same-Day Demos and Viewers". Programming Insider. Retrieved May 7, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 17, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Leads Broadcast Networks in Raw Gains Among Adults 18-49 for Third Consecutive Week". Programming Insider. Retrieved May 17, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 22, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'Whiskey Cavalier' Leads in Percentage Gains with Viewers and Demos". Programming Insider. Retrieved May 22, 2019.
- Pucci, Douglas (May 29, 2019). "Live+7 Weekly Ratings: 'The Big Bang Theory' Series Finale Gains Most Total Viewers for Any Telecast in Six Months". Programming Insider. Retrieved May 29, 2019.
- "Brooklyn Nine-Nine: Season 6 - Rotten Tomatoes". Retrieved January 25, 2019 – via www.rottentomatoes.com.
|Wikiquote has quotations related to: Brooklyn Nine-Nine (season 6)|