|Directed by||Chad Ferrin|
|Produced by||Chad Ferrin|
assistant: David DeFino
|Written by||Chad Ferrin|
|Music by||Nick Smith|
|Edited by||Jahad Ferif|
|November 6, 2003(Cinematheque) |
March 8, 2005
Eric Hayes (Muskatell) makes his living as a news stringer finding gruesome atrocities and filming them to sell to the media. One night, he stumbles upon some ghouls devouring a young woman in an alley. After discovering that he didn't have any film in his camera, Hayes convinces his friend Clift (Haaga) to help him track down the ghouls again.
Connor Foster plays the protagonist.
- Foundas, Scott (December 17, 2003). "The Ghouls". Variety. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Willy, Lizzard. "Chad Ferrin Interview". Crazy Ralph. Archived from the original on January 6, 2009. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- Meyer, Barry (October 22, 2004). "The Third Annual New York City Horror Film Festival". Film Monthly. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- "The Ghouls - Awards". IMDb. Retrieved January 27, 2020.
- The Ghouls review Dread Central
- The Ghouls review at cinemafantastique (in French)
- The Ghouls on IMDb
- The Ghouls at AllMovie
|This article about a 2000s horror film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|