The Enchanted Hill
The Enchanted Hill is a lost 1926 American silent Western film directed by Irvin Willat and written by James Shelley Hamilton and Peter B. Kyne. The film stars Jack Holt, Florence Vidor, Noah Beery, Sr., Mary Brian, Richard Arlen, George Bancroft, and Ray Thompson. The film was released on January 18, 1926, by Paramount Pictures.
|The Enchanted Hill|
|Directed by||Irvin Willat|
|Screenplay by||James Shelley Hamilton|
Peter B. Kyne
|Produced by||Jesse L. Lasky|
Noah Beery, Sr.
|Distributed by||Paramount Pictures|
|Language||Silent (English intertitles)|
- Jack Holt as Lee Purdy
- Florence Vidor as Gail Ormsby
- Noah Beery, Sr. as Jake Dort
- Mary Brian as Hallie Purdy
- Richard Arlen as Link Halliwell
- George Bancroft as Ira Todd
- Ray Thompson as Tommy Scaife
- Brandon Hurst as Jasper Doak
- Henry Hebert as Bud Shannon
- George Kuwa as Chan
- Mathilde Comont as Conchita
- Willard Cooley as Curley MacMahon
- George Magrill as Killer
- The Library of Congress/FIAF American Silent Feature Film Survival Catalog:The Enchanted Hill
- Hans J. Wollstein (2015). "The-Enchanted-Hill - Trailer - Cast - Showtimes - NYTimes.com". Movies & TV Dept. The New York Times. Baseline & All Movie Guide. Archived from the original on February 7, 2015. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
- "The Enchanted Hill". afi.com. Retrieved February 7, 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Enchanted Hill.|