The Christian Post
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Owner(s)||The Christian Post Company|
|Publisher||William C. Anderson|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
The Christian Post is a nondenominational, Evangelical Christian newspaper based in Washington, D.C. Contents include Church news, ministries news, mission news, education news, Christian entertainment news, health-related news, opinions, U.S. news, and international news. Also featured are devotionals, cartoons, and videos. The Christian Post has offices in Washington, New York, and San Francisco, as well as internationally, in countries including Indonesia, Singapore, and Mexico.
Its executive editor is Richard Land, president of Southern Evangelical Seminary, and president emeritus of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission. William Anderson is its Publisher and CEO, since 2010.
Launched initially as an online publication, the newspaper was founded in March 2004.  The objective is to deliver news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines and to bring greater attention to activities of Christians and Christian groups in United States and around the world. It moved its headquarters from San Francisco, California to Washington, D.C. in 2006.
The newspaper refrained from taking an editorial on candidates for political office until February 29, 2016, when it told readers " to back away from Donald Trump", calling him a "misogynist and philanderer" and "mercurial and chameleon-like", citing his refusal to disassociate himself from racist groups, lack of commitment to freedom of the press, and "his untruthfulness, questionable business practices, reported association with organized crime, and abrupt changes in fundamental positions".
|This section does not cite any sources. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- William C. Anderson, Christian Post, CEO and publisher, named one of the 2016 top most powerful Christians in media
- Charles Colson, Founder and Chairman of Prison Fellowship Ministries
- Christopher Benek, Pastor, Techno-Theologian and Founding Chair of the Christian Transhumanist Association 
- Billy Graham, Founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- Susan Stamper Brown, Nationally Syndicated Columnist
- R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Richard Land, Former President of Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Greg Laurie, Senior Pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship
- Joyce Meyer, Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Carl Moeller, President/CEO of Open Doors USA
- Tullian Tchividjian, Senior Pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
- George Wienbarg III, Journalist and actor 
- "About Us". The Christian Post. christianpost.com. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Will Anderson Christian Post, CrunchBase
- The Christian Post, About us, Official Website, USA, Retrieved March 25, 2017
- "Donald Trump Is a Scam. Evangelical Voters Should Back Away". Christian Post. February 29, 2016. Retrieved July 21, 2016.
- WEA - World Evangelical Alliance Est 1846
- Evangelical Press Association - Publication members