The Christian Post
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
The Christian Post is a nondenominational, Evangelical Christian newspaper based in Washington, D.C. Contents include Church news, ministries news, mission news, education news, Christian entertainment news, health-related news, opinions, U.S. news, and international news. Also featured are devotionals, cartoons, and videos. The Christian Post has offices in Washington, New York, and San Francisco, as well as internationally, in countries including Indonesia, Singapore, and Mexico.
|Owner(s)||The Christian Post Company|
|Publisher||William C. Anderson|
|Headquarters||Washington, D.C., U.S.|
Its executive editor is Richard Land, president of Southern Evangelical Seminary, and president emeritus of the Southern Baptist Convention’s Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission. William Anderson is its Publisher and CEO, since 2010.
Launched initially as an online publication, the newspaper was founded in March 2004.  The objective is to deliver news, information, and commentaries relevant to Christians across denominational lines and to bring greater attention to activities of Christians and Christian groups in United States and around the world. It moved its headquarters from San Francisco, California to Washington, D.C. in 2006.
|This section does not cite any sources. (September 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- William C. Anderson, CEO and publisher
- Charles Colson, Founder and Chairman of Prison Fellowship Ministries
- Billy Graham, Founder of the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association
- R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- Richard Land, former President of Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission
- Greg Laurie, Senior Pastor of the Harvest Christian Fellowship
- Joyce Meyer, Founder of Joyce Meyer Ministries
- Tullian Tchividjian, Senior Pastor of Coral Ridge Presbyterian Church
- "About Us". The Christian Post. christianpost.com. Retrieved 10 July 2013.
- Will Anderson Christian Post, CrunchBase
- The Christian Post, About us, Official Website, USA, Retrieved March 25, 2017
- WEA - World Evangelical Alliance Est 1846
- Evangelical Press Association - Publication members