The Child and the Killer
|The Child and the Killer|
British quad poster
|Directed by||Max Varnel|
|Produced by||Edward J. Danziger|
Harry Lee Danziger
|Written by||Brian Clemens|
|Music by||Albert Elms|
|Cinematography||James Wilson (as Jimmy Wilson)|
|Edited by||Maurice Rootes|
|Distributed by||United Artists Corporation (UK)|
|February 1959 (UK)|
Joe, a US army officer, is on the run after committing murder. He invades the home of the widowed Peggy, and orders her son Tommy at gunpoint to guide him through the backwaters of the English countryside to safety. But he reckons without U.S. army Captain Mather, who is in love with Tommy's mother.
- "The Child and the Killer (1959)". BFI.
- "Child And The Killer, The (1959) - Overview - TCM.com". Turner Classic Movies.
- "The Child and the Killer". FilmAffinity.
- "The Child And The Killer". TVGuide.com.
- Hal Erickson. "The Child and the Killer (1959) - Max Varnel - Synopsis, Characteristics, Moods, Themes and Related - AllMovie". AllMovie.
|This 1950s crime film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|