The Burning Secret
The Burning Secret (German: Brennendes Geheimnis) is a 1933 Austrian-German drama film directed by Robert Siodmak and starring Alfred Abel, Hilde Wagener and Hans Joachim Schaufuß. It was based on the novella of the same title by Stefan Zweig. It was released by the German branch of Universal Pictures.
|The Burning Secret|
|Directed by||Robert Siodmak|
|Produced by||Alfred Sternau|
|Music by||Allan Gray|
|Edited by||Max Brenner|
|Distributed by||Deutsche Universal-Film|
|March 20, 1933|
- Alfred Abel as Der Mann
- Hilde Wagener as Die Frau
- Hans Joachim Schaufuß as Edgar
- Lucie Höflich as Mutter der Frau
- Willi Forst as Herr von Haller, Rennfahrer
- Ernst Dumcke as Baron Tosse
- Alfred Beierle as Müller, Hoteldetektiv
- Hans Richter as Fritz, Page
- Rina Marsa as Fräulein de la Roche
- Heinz Berghaus as Hotelportier
- Lotte Stein as Frau Klappholz
- Reimer & Reimer p. 275
- Hake, Sabine. Popular Cinema of the Third Reich. University of Texas Press, 2001.
- Reimer, Robert C. & Reimer, Carol J. The A to Z of German Cinema. Scarecrow Press, 2010.
|This article related to a German film of the 1930s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|