(Redirected from The Burglar)
|Look up burglar or burglary in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A burglar is someone who commits the crime of burglary.
Burglar may also refer to:
- The Burglar (1917 film), an American silent drama film
- Burglars (film), a 1930 German musical comedy film
- The Burglar (1957 film), a 1957 American crime/thriller film
- The Burglars, a 1971 French film
- The Burglar (1972 film), a Dutch film
- Burglar (film), a 1987 American comedy film
- Burglary (Bottom), an episode of the British television sitcom Bottom
- Burglar (comics), a fictional character in Marvel Comics
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Burglar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.