The Breeze (Australia)
The Breeze (callsign: 4BRZ) is an oldies and classic hits formatted radio station, based in the Gold Coast suburb of Helensvale, Queensland, and broadcasting across regional and rural areas of Queensland and New South Wales. First broadcast in 2003, it is owned and operated by Rebel Media.
|City||Tamborine Mountain, Queensland, Australia|
|Broadcast area||RCRS North East Zone RA1|
|Slogan||Just Great Music|
|Frequency||100.6 MHz FM|
|First air date||31 January 2003|
|Format||Oldies, classic hits|
4 - Queensland|
Rebel Media |
(Rebel FM Stereo Pty Ltd)
|Sister stations||Rebel FM|
- Breakfast with Peter Carter (05:00-09:00)
- Mornings with Donna Lynch (09:00-12:00)
- Afternoons with Chris Hull (12:00-16:00)
- Drive with Dave Andrews (16:00-19:00)
- Love Songs After Dark with Murray Shoring (20:00-22:00; except Fridays)
- Made in the 80's (19:00-22:00 Fridays)
- Moyd Kay and Donna Lynch
- Jukebox Saturday Night (Saturdays 18:00-00:00)
New South WalesEdit
- "Commercial Radio Broadcasting Licences LIC022" (PDF). Australian Communications and Media Authority. 1 August 2013. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Better coverage areas for remote broadcasters Rebel, Breeze and Flow". Radioinfo.com.au. 16 March 2012. Retrieved 17 April 2015.
- "Boost for Commercial Services in Remote NE Qld". Radioinfo.com.au. 21 December 2003. Retrieved 17 April 2015.