The Brand Trust Report
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The Brand Trust Report, India Study is an annual study by N. Chandramouli based on a primary research conducted across Indian cities based on a proprietary 61-attribute "Trust Matrix". The research studies trust attitudes and preferences of brand influencers and also lists the most trusted brands in India. The research report is available in hardcover.
|Publisher||Trust Research Advisory|
|Annual (2013 Edition published in January 2013)|
|Media type||Print (Hardcover)|
|Pages||187 (2013 Edition)|
|ISBN||978-81-920823-4-9 (2013 Edition)|
The Brand Trust Report - 2011Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study, 2011 (ISBN 978-81-920823-0-1) researched 2310 influencer-respondents and generated 10,00,000 datapoints and 16,000 unique brands from over 10,000 hours of fieldwork conducted in nine cities. Of the 300 Most Trusted brands  listed in the report, Nokia was India's Most Trusted Brand. The other brands in the top 10 were Tata, Sony, LG, Samsung, Reliance, Maruti Suzuki, Life Insurance Corporation, Airtel and Titan.
The Brand Trust Report - 2012Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study - 2012 (ISBN 978-81-920823-1-8) was conducted in 15 cities with 2718 influencer-respondents and the report generated 17000 unique brands. The Brand Trust Report - 2012 listed India's 1000 Most Trusted Brands and Nokia was ranked India's most trusted brand in 2012 followed by Tata ranked 2nd and LG ranked 3rd.
The Brand Trust Report - 2013Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study - 2013 (ISBN 978-81-920823-4-9) was a result of a research conducted across 2505 influencers from 16 Indian cities generating 3 million data-points. The Brand Trust Report - 2013 lists 1100 Most Trusted brands  from 211 categories  from among the 19000 unique brands generated in the study. Nokia was ranked as India's most trusted brand for the third consecutive year. Anna Hazare ranked as India's most trusted personality and Kiran Bedi as the most trusted female personality.
The Brand Trust Report - 2014Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study - 2013 (ISBN 978-81-920823-6-3), ranked the Most Trusted Brand of India as Samsung which overtook Nokia, the leader for the previous three years. Nokia slipped down to fifth in the list and Sony, Tata and LG were the other brands in top 5.
The Brand Trust Report - 2015Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study – 2015 (ISBN 978-81-920823-8-7) is the fifth release of the annually conducted report that ranks India's most trusted brands on the basis of primary research based on the proprietary 61-attributes of Brand Trust Matrix. This research studied 2373 consumer-influencers across 16 cities, and produced nearly 5 million data points and 19,000 brands, making it the most comprehensive study on Brand Trust across the globe. LG ranked as India's Most Trusted Brand in 2015 followed by Samsung Mobiles at 2nd rank and Sony at 3rd rank. Nokia, the leader in 2011, 2012 and 2013 was ranked at 5th position in this year.
The Brand Trust Report - 2016Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study – 2016 (ISBN 978-81-920823-9-4) the 6th edition of The Brand Trust Report, researched 2505 consumer-influencers across 16 cities listing India's 1000 Most Trusted Brands. India's Most Trusted in 2016 was Samsung Mobiles, followed by Sony (rising one rank over previous year), LG ranked 3rd, slipping from its leadership in the previous year. Significant inclusions in India's Most Trusted Twenty brands include ICICI Bank which climbed 38 ranks over previous year to come in 9th Most Trusted, HDFC Bank which climbed 329 ranks over previous year to be ranked 12th Most Trusted and Lux which scaled up 250 ranks over previous year to be ranked as 17th Most Trusted in 2016. Eight Gujarat brands ranked among India's Most Trusted in the list.
The Brand Trust Report - 2017Edit
The Brand Trust Report, India Study - 2017 the 7th edition of The Brand Trust Report, researched over 11,000 unique brands from which top 1,000 was selected. India's Most Trusted in 2017 is Samsung, followed by Sony and LG (who stay at their same previous year's rank). Apple climbed 12 ranks to become the 4th Most Trusted brand while the 5th is Tata.
- India's Most Attractive Brands - A report generated from a primary research in 16 cities on TRA's proprietary Brand Attractiveness Quotient
- Decoding Communication - Another book on Communication by N. Chandramouli
- India's Most Reputed Brands - A research report on different sectors analyzing the Reputation of brands
- "The Cusp Of Change". Businessworld.in. 2012-06-21. Archived from the original on 2013-02-17. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Trust Research Advisory". Trustadvisory.info. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Nokia most trusted brand in India, Tendulkar ahead of Mahatma".
- New Delhi, Jan 19 (PTI) (2011-01-19). "Nokia most trusted brand in India, Tendulkar ahead of Mahatma". Deccanherald.com. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "ALL INDIA BRAND TRUST RANKING (TOP 100 BRANDS)". Trustadvisory.info. Archived from the original on 2012-02-18. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "India's most trusted brands - Rediff.com Business". Rediff.com. 2011-01-20. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "ALL INDIA BRAND TRUST RANKING 2013 (TOP 1100 BRANDS)". Trustadvisory.info. Archived from the original on 2013-08-28. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Categories List 2013". Trustadvisory.info. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "Nokia still India's most trusted brand: Report - Business Today - Business News". Businesstoday.intoday.in. 2013-02-01. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- "has been listed". Hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 2013-08-27.
- Chandramouli (2015). The Brand Trust Report India Study 2015. TRA. pp. 38–65. ISBN 978-81-920823-8-7.
- "Samsung, Sony, LG fetch the Top 3 India's Most Trusted Brand Rankings". Neotryx.com. 2017-04-06. Retrieved 2017-04-17.