Blades of the Musketeers
It was also known as Sword of D'artagnan.
- Robert Clarke as D'Artagnan
- John Hubbard as Athos
- Mel Archer as Portos
- Keith Richards as Aramis
- Paul Cavanagh as Cardinal Richelieu
- Don Beddoe as King Louis XIII
- Marjorie Lord as Queen Anne
- Lyn Thomas as Constance
- Kristine Miller as Lady DeWinter
- Charles Lang as Buckingham
- Peter Mamakos as Rochefort
- James Craven as De Treville
- Byron Foulger as Du Verges
Budd Boetticher says Hal Roach called him saying he wanted to adapt The Three Musketeers as an hour picture for television to be shot over three days. Boetticher agreed to direct it for $500 a day and says it took three and a half days. He says a year later the film was released theatrically.
Another report says the film was shot in four days.
- Axmaker, Sean (7 February 2006). "Ride Lonesome: The Career of Budd Boetticher". Senses of Cinema.
- SWORD OF D'ARTAGNAN, the. (1953, Monthly Film Bulletin, 20, 12. Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/1305820958
- Budd Boetticher: The Last Interview Wheeler, Winston Dixon. Film Criticism; Meadville Vol. 26, Iss. 3, (Spring 2002): 52-0_3.
- Ames, W. (1950, Nov 21). Lucille ball, desi arnaz film TV show; redhead uses video to open studio gate. Los Angeles Times (1923-Current File) Retrieved from https://search.proquest.com/docview/166133136