The Big Score (1983 film)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|The Big Score|
|Directed by||Fred Williamson|
|Screenplay by||Gail Morgan Hickman|
|Music by||Jay Chattaway|
|Edited by||Daniel Loewenthal|
A Chicago cop is dismissed from the force unfairly and needs to clear his name. Accused of theft, he goes after people who committed the crime. Now that he is out of the force, he is not bound by the rules as he goes after the drug lord (played by Joe Spinnell). Richard Roundtree and John Saxon appear in the film as his fellow police officers.
- Fred Williamson as Detective Frank Hooks 
- Nancy Wilson as Angie Hooks
- John Saxon as Davis
- Richard Roundtree as Gordon
- Ed Lauter as Parks
- Michael Dante as Goldie Jackson
- D'Urville Martin as Easy
- Bruce Glover as Koslo
- Joe Spinell as Mayfield
- Frank Pesce as JC
- Tony King as Jumbo
- Chelcie Ross as Hoffa
- Ron Dean
- Greg Noonan
- Jack Wallace
- Joe Krowka
- "The Big Score 1983 film". letterboxd.com. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
- "Well, you can kiss my ass!". screeninsults.com. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
- "The Big Score movie reviews". rogerebert.com. Retrieved 2016-02-11.
- Rotten Tomatoes - The Big Score (1983)
- DVD and Video Guide 2004, Mick Martin, Marsha Porter - Page 99 BIG SCORE, THE
- RogerEbert.com, November 14, 1983 - - THE BIG SCORE
- "casting". allocine.fr (in French). Retrieved 2016-02-11.
- "The Big Score (1983)". filmvandaag.nl (in Dutch). Retrieved 2016-02-11.
|This 1980s drama film–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|