The Beatles Story
|Established||1 May 1990|
|Location||Royal Albert Dock, Liverpool, England|
|Public transit access||Liverpool One bus station, Liverpool James Street railway station|
The Beatles Story contains recreations of The Casbah Coffee Club, The Cavern Club and Abbey Road Studios among other historical Beatles items, such as John Lennon's spectacles, George Harrison's first guitar and a detailed history about the British Invasion and the solo careers of every Beatle. The exhibition had been visited by over four million people from over a hundred countries by 2015. The museum was also recognised as one of the best tourist attractions of the United Kingdom in 2015. The exhibition was preceded by the Cavern Mecca (1981-1984) and Beatles City (1984-1986).
- "About us". The Beatles Story. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
- "The Beatles Story celebrates its 25th birthday - Liverpool Echo". liverpoolecho.co.uk. Retrieved 29 July 2016.
- Beatle Story, Celebration: The Beatles Story have the Best 25th anniversary party, 2 May 2015
- Povesti Decalatorie, Beatles Story Scoops Top Tourism Award, 19 December 2015
- Beatles City exhibition, 15 June 2018
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to The Beatles Story.|