The Art of Grammar
It is the first work on grammar in Greek, and also the first concerning a Western language.
- Greek Wikisource has original text related to this article: Τέχνη Γραμματική
- English Wikisource has original text related to this article: The grammar of Dionysios Thrax
- Art of Grammar in Greek on Bibliotheca Augustana
- The Grammar of Dionysios Thrax, translation by Thomas Davidson
- The Grammar of Dionysius Thrax, translation by Anthony Alcock
- "The Art of Grammar", Encyclopædia Britannica. 2010. Encyclopædia Britannica Online. 15 July 2010.
- Margherita Farina (2008), "Diathesis and Middle Voice in the Syriac Ancient Grammatical Tradition: The Translations and Adaptations of the Téchne Grammatiké and the Arabic Model", Aramaic Studies, 6 (2): 175–193.