The Army University is a professional military education university system of the United States Army. It is the largest professional military education system in the world with over 150,000 soldiers educated in more than 88 occupations across its worldwide network of 70 schools. Approximately 25% of its curriculum is currently accredited, primarily for officer training, however initiatives are underway to accredit all enlisted training as well.
|Motto||Educating Army Professionals to Win in a Complex World|
|Established||July 7, 2015|
|United States Army Training and Doctrine Command|
|Chancellor||General Paul E. Funk II|
|Colours||Black, gold and white|
- "About Army University". Retrieved August 29, 2019.
- University, Army (February 29, 2016). "Army University Educating Leaders in a Complex World". Youtube. Retrieved August 29, 2019.
- "The Army University Proclamation" (PDF). Retrieved August 29, 2019.
- Brown, LTG Robert B. (February 25, 2015). "The Army University White Paper" (PDF). Army University. Retrieved August 29, 2019.
- Myers, Meghann (June 12, 2019). "The Army launches plan to give college credit for training soldiers are already doing". Army Times. Retrieved August 29, 2019.