Thai Vietjet Air
Thai Vietjet Air (Thai: ไทยเวียดเจ็ทแอร์) is a Thai low-cost airline and an associate company of Vietnamese airline VietJet Air. Thai VietJet Air received its Air Operator's Certificate in November 2014. The carrier commenced operations on 29 March 2015 from its hub in Bangkok's Suvarnabhumi International Airport to Phuket International Airport. The airline plans to launch services to Udon Thani later.
|Commenced operations||25 March 2015|
|Company slogan||Enjoy Flying!|
|Headquarters||Bang Phli, Samut Prakan, Thailand|
- Bangkok - Suvarnabhumi International Airport Hub
- Chiang Mai - Chiang Mai International Airport
- Chiang Rai - Chiang Rai International Airport
- Krabi - Krabi International Airport
- Phuket - Phuket International Airport
- Hai Phong - Cat Bi International Airport
- Hanoi - Noi Bai International Airport
- Ho Chi Minh city - Tan Son Nhat International Airport
- Can Tho - Can Tho International Airport Charter
- Da Lat - Lien Khuong Airport
As of March 2019, the Thai Vietjet Air fleet consists of the following aircraft:
- "Thai Vietjet Air". Airliner World: 15. February 2015.
- "Thai VietJet Air starts operations". 8 April 2015.
- "Thai Vietjet Air W16 operation changes". routesonline. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- "Thai VietJet Air plans Sept 15 take-off". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 26 August 2016.
- "ThaiVietjetAir Fleet Details and History". www.planespotters.net. Retrieved 7 January 2018.