This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
R2 2020(v. 2020.2.910) / September 10, 2020
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows|
- Functional Testing
- Performance Testing
- Test Studio offers web performance testing to analyze metrics on the server and on the client, explore the HTTP traffic requests and performance counter data. Benchmarks can be created against which later results are compared for regression detection or goal setting. Performance metrics supplement the existing functional UI tests to include such data as server processing time, network latency, and client rendering time.
- Load Testing
- Existing Test Studio functional tests or Fiddler logs can be used to create load tests. Test Studio's load agents are making use of multi-core, hyper threaded CPUs in order to generate a high user load.
- Mobile Testing
- In March 2012 Telerik entered the iOS testing space. Test Studio for iOS is an App Store app that supports iPhone, iPad & iPod devices. The app offers support for native, web and hybrid iOS apps. Test Studio for iOS relies on object based recording. Development platforms supported: MonoTouch, PhoneGap, Xcode. Cloud sync of tests and results across different devices and among team members is available through a web portal.
Features in BriefEdit
Some of Test Studio's features include:
- Scriptless test recording and playback
- Cross-browser test execution – Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome and Safari (web browser)
- Support for HTML, AJAX, Silverlight, WPF and ASP.NET MVC application testing
- Element abstraction and reuse
- Integration with Visual Studio 2010 / 2012, MS Team Foundation Server
- Nunit, MbUnit, XUnit integration
- Sentence-based UI validation
- Continuous integration with Microsoft Build Server, CruiseControl and TeamCity
- Visual Debugger
- Test customization in C# and VB.NET
- Exploratory Testing
- Manual Testing
- Integration with HP Quality Center
- Built-in testing framework
- DOM Explorer
- Fiddler web debugger integration
- Automated data-driven testing
- Bug-tracking tools integration
- "Telerik Updates Automated Test Studio, Adds Desktop UI Support". Redmond Developer News. Retrieved 2011-02-05.
- "Automated Functional Testing with Test Studio". Software Testing Geek. Retrieved 2012-05-15.
- "Telerik's Test Studio Now Includes Load-Testing Functionality". DevPro Connections. Retrieved 2012-04-16.
- "Telerik moves beyond components into testing, productivity tools". SD Times. Retrieved 2010-04-13.
- "Jim Holmes Tests Everything". .NET Rocks!. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "Test automation fundamentals". EDN Network. Retrieved 2013-06-03.
- "Comprehensive Testing with Telerik Test Studio". Visual Studio Magazine. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "Telerik - Test Studio". Software Test Professionals. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "Test Studio for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store". iTunes Store. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "DevJuice: Test Studio for iOS". iTunes Store. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "Telerik Updates Test Studio with Web Portal for iOS Apps Testing and Feedback". CMS Wire. Retrieved 2013-03-05.
- "Telerik Test Studio versus Microsoft Test Manager". Light Speed IT Solutions. Retrieved 2013-07-02.
- "Telerik's Test Studio integrates with HP Quality Center". SD Times. Retrieved 2012-04-11.
- "Fiddler has joined the Telerik family". Fiddler website. Retrieved 2012-09-10.