|Look up terrier in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A terrier is a type of dog. It may also refer to:
- Boston University Terriers, the athletics teams of Boston University
- St. Francis Terriers, the athletics teams of St. Francis College, Brooklyn Heights, New York
- Wofford Terriers, the athletics team of Wofford College, South Carolina
- Huddersfield Town A.F.C., association football club in England, nicknamed 'The Terriers'
- David Terrier (born 1973), French football defender
- Terrier Search Engine (aka TERabyte RetrIEveR), a search engine
- Glebe terrier, a Church of England inventory document
- Land terrier, a record of landholdings
- Saint-Loup-Terrier, a commune in the Ardennes department in northern France
- RIM-2 Terrier, a Cold War surface-to-air missile of the US Navy
- Territorial Army (United Kingdom), nicknamed the "Terriers"
- Terriers, a suburb of High Wycombe, a town in England
- Galt Terriers (disambiguation)
- Orillia Terriers (disambiguation)
- Staffordshire Terrier (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Terrier.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.