Temple of the Frog
Temple of the Frog (ISBN 0-88038-317-8) is a 48-page 1986 adventure module for the Dungeons & Dragons roleplaying game. Its module code is DA2 and its TSR product code is TSR 9175. Another version of it was originally released in 1975 as part of the Blackmoor supplement.
|TSR product code||9175|
|Rules required||Dungeons & Dragons Expert Set|
|Authors||Dave L. Arneson and David J. Ritchie|
|DA1, DA2, DA3, DA4.|
The 1986 version of Temple of the Frog was written by Dave L. Arneson and David J. Ritchie, with cover art by Denis Beauvais and interior art by Mark Nelson. It was designed to be usable with the Dungeons & Dragons Expert Set, like all modules in the DA series. DA2 Temple of the Frog was published by TSR in 1986 as a 48-page booklet with an outer folder. This adventure was adapted from a scenario found in the original Blackmoor supplement.
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (January 2019)
References and FootnotesEdit
- "Temple of the Frog entry". Pen-paper.net. Archived from the original on 2008-05-30.
- DA2: Temple of the Frog at RPGnet. Retrieved on November 26, 2008.
- "Return to the Temple of the Frog". Retrieved November 26, 2008.
- "Original D&D: Finding Adventures". Retroroleplaying. Archived from the original on 2008-09-29. Retrieved November 26, 2008.
- Schick, Lawrence (1991). Heroic Worlds: A History and Guide to Role-Playing Games. Prometheus Books. p. 139. ISBN 0-87975-653-5.
- Dave Arneson Series at Acaeum. Retrieved on November 26, 2008.