Template:WikiProject Politics of the United Kingdom
|WikiProject Politics of the United Kingdom||(Rated C-class, High-importance)|
|This WikiProject banner uses |
|This template is used on approximately 43,000 pages and changes may be widely noticed. Test changes in the template's /sandbox or /testcases subpages, or in your own user subpage. Consider discussing changes on the talk page before implementing them.
Transclusion count updated automatically (see documentation).
- attention – set
|attention=yesif the article needs immediate attention from experienced editors. Use only if another parameter does not cover the need for attention; this should be used sparingly. It is strongly encouraged to also add a section to the talk page explaining what needs attention.
- This parameter populates Category:Politics of the United Kingdom articles needing attention.
- class – valid values are fa, a, ga, b, c, start, stub, fl, list, na (case-insensitive). See the project's quality scale for details. B-class checklist (available only when
- b1 – Referencing and citation (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- b2 – Coverage and accuracy (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- b3 – Structure (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- b4 – Grammar and style (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- b5 – Supporting materials (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- b6 – Accessibility (see the project's B-class criteria for details).
- Set these to "yes" or "y" if the article meets the criterion; "no" or "n" if it does not. If the criterion has not been checked, omit the parameter or leave it with a blank value. When
|class=bis set, all six criteria need to be satisfied, otherwise the article is treated as if
- importance – valid values are: top, high, mid, low, na (case-insensitive). See the project's importance scale for details.
- listas – This parameter, which is the equivalent of the DEFAULTSORT sortkey that should be placed on all biographical articles, is a sortkey for the article talk page (e.g. for Robert Walpole, use
|listas=Walpole, Robertso that the talk page will show up in the W's and not the R's of the various assessment and administrative categories). This is important because it is one source used by those who set DEFAULTSORT on the article; consider also setting the DEFAULTSORT for the article when setting this parameter. For more information about this, please see Wikipedia:Categorization of people § Ordering names in a category.
It is not required if another WikiProject template on the same page has its own
|listas=set, since it not only affects categories used by the banner in which it is set, but it also affects the sortkey of all other banners and templates.
- needs-infobox – set
|needs-infobox=yesif the article needs an infobox. Remember that infoboxes are not suitable for all articles, and can overwhelm short articles.
- This parameter populates Category:Politics of the United Kingdom articles needing infoboxes.
- needs-picture – set
|needs-picture=yesto mark the page as needing an image.
- This parameter populates Category:Politics of the United Kingdom articles needing images.
- small – this parameter is no longer supported and can safely be removed from the template.
- auto – This parameter is for the use of bots and indicates that the article has been automatically rated:
|auto=length– based on the length of the article
|auto=inherit– because one or more other projects use this class
|auto=stub), in conjunction with
|class=stub– as Stub-Class because it uses a stub template
- Use of the above values (or value combinations) with this parameter populates Category:Automatically assessed Politics of the United Kingdom articles.
- category – set
|category=noif, and only if, a banner is being used for demonstration or testing purposes, to prevent unnecessary or undesirable categorization. Otherwise, omit this parameter.