|I, the copyright holder of this work, hereby grant the permission to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts.
GFDL GNU Free Documentation License
| ||If this file is eligible for relicensing, it may also be used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 license.|
The relicensing status of this image has not yet been reviewed. You can help.
- This template will categorize into Category:Wikipedia license migration candidates.
DO NOT EVER ADD "with disclaimers" TO THIS TEMPLATE. SEE Wikipedia:GFDL standardization FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Please consider uploading images under this license to the Wikimedia Commons, where they will be accessible to all Wikimedia projects, not just the English Wikipedia.
- Note: On Commons GFDL is not permitted as the only license where all of the following are true:
- The content was licensed on or after 15 October 2018. The licensing date is considered, not the creation or upload date.
- The content is primarily a photograph, painting, drawing, audio or video.
- The content is not a software logo, diagram or screenshot that is extracted from a GFDL software manual.
TemplateData for GFDL-self
License migration status
Add “yes” to suppress categorisation as free media, where the image is of a non-free subject and thus NOT suitable for commons.
Redirects to this template
|The above documentation is transcluded from Template:GFDL-self/doc. (edit | history)|
Editors can experiment in this template's sandbox (edit | diff) and testcases (create) pages.
Please add categories to the /doc subpage. Subpages of this template.