Tell No One (novel)
First edition (UK)
|Published||April 2001 Orion (UK)|
June 2001 Dell (US)
|Media type||Print (Hardback & Paperback)|
|Pages||320 pp (Orion/Paperback),|
400 pp (Dell/Paperback)
- Murder mystery sucks you in, and it's tough to 'Tell No One', The Detroit News, June 2, 2001
- Cogdill, Oline H (April 15, 2001) Before we get back to sports, murder, The Free Lance–Star (Knight Ridder)
- COBEN RAISES THE BAR FOR LITERARY WHODUNITS, Contra Costa Times, June 24, 2001 (quite positive review states, "... Harlan Coben with Tell No One which sets a new standard for traditional mystery fiction")
- As 'Good'as it gets Harlan Coben delivers another stunning novel full of thrills and chills, Fort Worth Star-Telegram, May 5, 2002
- Best Sellers Plus, The New York Times, July 8, 2001
- BEST SELLERS: July 22, 2001, The New York Times (No. 13)
- "Bouchercon World Mystery Convention : Anthony Awards Nominees". Bouchercon. Retrieved 2012-04-20.
- "Barry Awards". Deadly Pleasures Mystery Magazine. Archived from the original on 2012-04-23. Retrieved 2012-04-20. Cite uses deprecated parameter
|deadurl=(help); Italic or bold markup not allowed in:
- "Macavity Awards". Mystery Readers International. Retrieved 2012-04-20.
- "Edgar Award Winners and Nominees in the Private Eye Genre". Thrilling Detective. Retrieved 2012-04-20.
|This article about a thriller novel of the 2000s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See guidelines for writing about novels. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.