(Redirected from Telegram (service))
|Look up telegram or telegramme in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A telegram is a written or printed telegraph message that is directly delivered to the recipient by a messenger.
Telegram or Telegramme may also refer to:
- Telegram (album), a 1996 album by Björk
- Telegram (EP), a 2004 extended-play (EP) release by Kate Miller-Heidke
- "Telegram" (song), a song by Silver Convention, representing Germany at the 1977 Eurovision Song Contest
- "Telegram", a 1976 song by Nazareth on the album Close Enough for Rock 'n' Roll
- Telegram Sam, a 1972 song by T.Rex released as a single and also on the album The Slider
- The Telegram, a newspaper in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada
- The Telegram (Herkimer), a newspaper in Herkimer, New York, US
- The Daily Telegram, a newspaper in Adrian, Michigan, US
- Telegram & Gazette, a newspaper in Worcester, Massachusetts, US, known locally as The Telegram
- Le Télégramme, a newspaper in Morlaix, Finistère, France
- Toronto Telegram, a newspaper published from 1876 to 1971 in Ontario, Canada
- Telegram Corporation, a media outlet created under a joint venture between the Toronto Telegram and the Eaton family
- Winnipeg Telegram, a newspaper published from 1898 to 1920 in Manitoba, Canada
- Telegram style, the style of writing adopted for use in telegrams
- Telegram messenger, person who delivers a telegram
- Singing telegram, any message delivered as a song
- International Telegram (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Telegram.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.