This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2011)
The Tehran Times is an English language daily newspaper. Ayatollah Mohammad Hossein Beheshti stated: "Tehran Times is not a state-owned newspaper, rather it must be the voice of the oppressed people in the world.”
|Owner(s)||The Islamic Ideology Dissemination Organization|
|Editor||Ali Akbar Jenabzadeh|
|Founded||May 21, 1979|
|Headquarters||Villa Street, Taleghani Ave, Tehran, Iran|
In 2002, the Tehran Times established a news agency which later came to be known as the Mehr News Agency (MNA). Now, Tehran Times and the MNA are run by a single management system with MNA staff triple that of Tehran Times. The MNA is now considered one of the most important news organizations in Iran. Mohammad Shojaeian took over as the new managing director of the Tehran Times and the MNA in September 2019. 
On April 12, 2020, Shojaeian appointed Ali A. Jenabzadeh as the editor in chief of Tehran Times daily newspaper.
- "About Tehran Times". Tehran Times. Retrieved 30 November 2012.
- Takeyh, Ray (May 2009). "Excerpt: Guardians of the Revolution".
- "ECO, Into the Future Together". Tehran Times. 2021-11-27. Retrieved 2021-11-28.
- "Regional models of dialogue more helpful for peace: Italian expert". Tehran Times. 2021-11-24. Retrieved 2021-11-28.
- "Tehran Times | Newspaper Ranking & Review". www.4imn.com. Retrieved 2020-11-02.
- Tehran Times new managing director introduced - Tehran Times
- "علی اکبر جنابزاده سردبیر تهران تایمز شد". خبرگزاری مهر | اخبار ایران و جهان | Mehr News Agency (in Persian). 11 April 2020. Retrieved 14 April 2020.