Taylor Hayes (actress)
Taylor Hayes (born January 14, 1975) is the stage name of an American retired pornographic actress. She took her pseudonym from Taylor Hayes, the fictional character played by Hunter Tylo on The Bold and the Beautiful, an American soap opera of which she was a fan as a teenager.
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
In 1995, Taylor moved to Los Angeles and began working for adult studio VCA Pictures. After a couple of adult film productions with VCA, she left to become one of the feature girls of gonzo pornographer Adam Glasser (also known as Seymore Butts). She took a brief hiatus to have her first child, but then returned to the industry, signing an exclusive contract with Vivid Entertainment in 1997 during which time she made more than a dozen feature films. In 2007, she was inducted into the AVN Hall of Fame.
- 1999 AVN Award - Best Group Sex Scene, Film (The Masseuse 3)
- 2000 XRCO Award - Best Actress, Single Performance (Jekyll & Hyde)
- 2001 AVN Award - Best Actress, Film (Jekyll & Hyde)
- 2001 XRCO Award - Best Actress, Single Performance (Fade to Black)
- 2002 AVN Award - Best Couples Sex Scene, Film (Fade to Black)
- 2002 AVN Award - Best Group Sex Scene, Film (Fade to Black)
- "Taylor Hayes' IAFD Listing". Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- "Taylor Hayes Vivid Girl Site". Archived from the original on December 13, 2006. Retrieved 2007-09-19.
- Jared Rutter (2006-11-22). "2007 AVN Awards Nominations Announced". AVN.com. Retrieved 2007-08-06.
- "Past AVN Award Winners". Retrieved 2008-01-02.
- "BEST OF 1993-2002". Retrieved 20 September 2014.