|UCI code||MIR (2018–2020)|
|Website||Team home page|
|General manager||Pedro Silva|
|Team name history|
Mortágua Clube duas Rodas
Velo Clube do Centro was established in 1999 as Mortágua Clube duas Rodas. Based in Mortágua, the club achieved several national championships in diverse categories.
For the 2018 season, Federação Portuguesa de Ciclismo allotted three new licenses for development teams, the team was promoted to UCI Continental status with sponsorship from Miranda e Irmão, a bicycle components company based in Águeda, and Mortágua municipality, supporters from the very beginning.
- As of 25 February 2021.
- Portuguese Under-23 Road Race, Hélio Costa
- Stage 1 Volta a Portugal do Futuro, Manuel Cardoso
- Stages 1 & 4 Volta a Portugal do Futuro, Bruno Sancho
- Stage 5, Márcio Barbosa
- Portuguese Under-23 Road Race, Vasco Pereira
- Points classification Volta a Portugal do Futuro, Pedro Paulinho
- Portuguese Under-23 Road Race, Joaquim Silva
- Team classification Volta a Portugal do Futuro[N 2]
- Points classification, Carlos Ribeiro
- Stage 2, Carlos Ribeiro
- The riders on the squad were António Carvalho, João Caetano, Fábio Costa, Nuno Meireles, Pedro Paulinho, Guilherme Lourenço, Rui Carvalho and Renato Avelar
- The riders on the squad were Rui Rodrigues, Gaspar Gonçalves, Carlos Ribeiro, Joaquim Silva, João Fernandes, Hugo Vaz, Xavier Silva and Rodrigo Gomes
- Official website (in Portuguese)