This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tatar Encyclopaedic Dictionary (Tatar: Татар энциклопедия; ТЭС) is the first encyclopaedic dictionary published in Tatar language about history of Tatarstan and the Tatar people. The publication is produced by Tatar Encyclopedia Institute of the Republic of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences.
…publication of Tatar Encyclopaedic Dictionary is a long-awaited event. This is a materialization of a dream shared by many generations of scientific intelligentsia of our republic, beginning with Qayum Nasiri, Şihabetdin Märcani, Rizaetdin Fäxretdin… We have finally proved that we are capable of developing and publishing such a wonderful reference.
Tatar Encyclopaedia Institute further started work on developing multi-volume Tatar Encyclopaedia (in Russian - vol.1 in 2002, vol.2 in 2005, vol.3 in 2006, vol.4 in 2008 & vol.5 in 2010: in Tatar - vol.1 in 2008; vol.2 in 2011; vol.3 in 2012), Tatarstan: Illustrated encyclopedia (in Russian, 2013). The responsible editor for the encyclopedia is Gamircan S. Sabircanov.
Tatar Encyclopaedia Institute founding director, TES and Tatar Encyclopaedia's founding editor-in-chief M. X. Xäsänov died in 2010.
- Tatar Encyclopedic Dictionary presentation, November 3, 1999. (in Russian)
- Tatar Encyclopaedia Institute of the Republic of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences. About (in Russian)
- Tatarstan encyclopaedia presented at international conference, Moscow, Sept.12, 2013
- Mansur Khasanov died in Kazan. (in Russian)
- Tatar Encyclopaedia (in five volumes). Volume 2: G-J M.H.Hasanov (chief editor)
- (in Tatar) "Issue information". Tatar Encyclopaedia. Kazan: The Republic of Tatarstan Academy of Sciences. Institution of the Tatar Encyclopaedia. 2002.
|This Russia-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an encyclopedia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|