|Look up taro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taro (Colocasia esculenta) is a tropical plant grown primarily for its edible corms.
Taro may also refer to:
- Taro (river), a river in northern Italy
- Taro (department), a former administrative division of the First French Empire in present Italy, named after the Taro River
- Tarō, Iwate, Japan (田老町), former town in Shimohei District, Iwate Prefecture (now part of Miyako)
- Taro Island, community in the Solomon Islands, capital of Choiseul Province
- Tarou, Dominica, a small village in western Dominica
- Tarō (given name), a Japanese name
- David Taro (born 1984), Solomon Islands soccer defender
- Gerda Taro (1910–1937), German war photographer
- Volkswagen Taro, a pickup truck, rebadge of the Toyota Hilux
- Ultraman Taro, a 1973 television series
- 48 Infantry Division Taro, an Italian infantry division of World War II
- "Taro", a song by the British band alt-J from the 2012 album An Awesome Wave
- Taro Pharmaceuticals, a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Territorial Army Reserve of Officers, former name of the U.K. Army Reserve
- The monetary unit in the online game Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.