|Look up taproot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A taproot is a type of plant root.
Taproot may also refer to:
- Taproot (album), a 1990 album by Michael Hedges
- Taproot (band), an American rock band
- Taproot (bitcoin), a bitcoin privacy enhancement protocol
- Taproot Foundation, an American nonprofit organization
- Taproot Theatre Company, Seattle, Washington, U.S.
- Tap Roots, a 1948 film starring Van Heflin
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taproot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.