|Look up Tanya in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Variants include Tania (Ukrainian), Tanja (Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Norwegian, German, Danish, Estonian, Finnish, Dutch, Slovene and Macedonian), Tania (Romanian), Táňa (Czech) or Taanya (Levant and Indian subcontinent)
- Major Tanya, stage name of Noelle Rose, professional wrestler from the Gorgeous Ladies of Wrestling
- Onika Tanya Maraj, Trinidadian-born rapper, singer, songwriter, actress, and model.
- Tanya Burr, English vlogger and blogger
- Tanya Byron, a British psychologist
- Tanya Chan, a legislator in Hong Kong
- Tanya Christiansen, American mathematician
- Tanya Chua, a singer in Singapore
- Tania Coleridge, British model/Girl in Father Figure music video
- Tanya Compas, British activist
- Tanya Donelly, singer/guitarist for Throwing Muses, The Breeders, and Belly
- Tanya Dubnicoff, Canadian track cyclist
- Tanya Dziahileva, Belarusian model
- Tanya Garcia, Filipina television and film actress
- Tanya Haden, daughter of jazz double bassist Charlie Haden, wife of actor Jack Black
- Tanya Hansen, Norwegian pornographic actress.
- Tanya Hughes, American high jumper
- Tanya Hunks, Canadian swimmer
- Tanya Kappo, Canadian lawyer and Indigenous rights activist
- Tanya Mercado (as known as Gina Lynn), Puerto Rican pornographic actress
- Tanya Moore (died 1986), American murder victim
- Tanya Oxley, Barbadian track and field sprinter
- Tanya Plibersek, Australian politician and Minister for Health
- Tanya Roberts, actress
- Tanya Ryno, producer
- Tanya Savicheva, Russian child diarist who died in 1944 during the Siege of Leningrad
- Tanya Tagaq, Canadian Inuk throat singer
- Tanya Tate, a US-UK porno actress
- Tanya Tucker, American country music singer,
- Tanya Tiwari, Indian Stock Market Analyst and Writer
- Tanya Joshi Indian- South African Art Curator
- Tanya Branning, in the soap opera EastEnders
- Tanya Turner, the lead character on the ITV drama Footballers Wives
- Tanya Mousekewitz, from the film An American Tail
- Agent Tanya Adams, a soldier in the Command & Conquer: Red Alert video game series
- Tanya von Degurechaff, the eponymous young girl turned sadistic battalion commander in the light novel series, manga, and anime, The Saga of Tanya the Evil
- Tanya Sloan, a character from Power Rangers Turbo
- Tanya, a character in the Mortal Kombat universe
- Tan-ya, a main character in Korean fantasy/mythology Arthdal Chronicles, foretold to be the direct descendant of a goddess.
- Tanya Robertson, from the movie Sleepwalkers
- Tanya, a character in Jacqueline Wilson novel Bad Girls
- A Dictionary of First Names, Patrick Hanks & Flavia Hodges, Oxford University Press, 1990, ISBN 0-19-211651-7.
- Samek, Ondřej Malačka, Jan. "Jméno | Táňa: 1731 | KdeJsme.cz | Četnost příjmení nebo jména v České republice". www.kdejsme.cz (in Czech). Retrieved 2017-06-27.
- "Tanya". namestatistics.com. Retrieved 9 October 2010.