Tanjong Maya, Tutong
Tanjang Maya is a mukim in the Tutong District of Brunei. It is located in the central north of the Tutong District bordering the mukims of Pekan Tutong to the north, Kiudang to the east, Lamunin to the south-east, Ukong to the south-west and Telisai to the west.
|Mukim Tanjong Maya|
|• Penghulu||Abdul Wahab Apong|
Tanjong Maya is a mukim, the second-level administrative division of Brunei. It is one of the primary subdistricts of Tutong District. The community of Tanjong Maya is headed by a penghulu and the incumbent is Abdul Wahab bin Apong; he is also a member of the Legislative Council of Brunei. Tanjong Maya is subdivided into villages, which are the third- and lowest-level subdivisions; the area of Tanjong Maya is officially divided into eleven villages and they include:
They are also designated as postcode areas, thus each has its own postcode. However, there are only four recognised village communities in Tanjong Maya, which constitute the villages of Bukit Udal, Lubok Pulau, Penapar and Tanjong Maya. Each community is headed by a village head (ketua kampung). Residents in the areas without any recognised community are administered as part of the communities that have village heads.
- "Provide more assistance to paddy farmers, draw more youths into agribusiness – Borneo Bulletin Online". Borneo Bulletin Online. 2018-03-07. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- Guan, Tan Wee (2017-11-07). "Brunei minister calls for grassroots support to foster healthcare". Asia News Network. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Tutong District" (PDF). www.information.gov.bn. p. 9. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Brunei Postal Services - postcodes". post.gov.bn. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Jabatan Daerah Tutong, Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri - Mukim-Mukim di Daerah Tutong". tutong.gov.bn (in Malay). Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Jabatan Daerah Tutong, Kementerian Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri - MUKIM TANJONG MAYA". tutong.gov.bn. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
|This Brunei location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|