Tangled Ever After
Tangled Ever After is a 2012 American computer animated short film directed by Nathan Greno and Byron Howard. It is a sequel to the 2010 Walt Disney Animation Studios film Tangled. It premiered in theaters on January 13, 2012, before the 3D theatrical re-release of Beauty and the Beast and on Disney Channel followed by the premiere of The Princess and the Frog on March 23, 2012. The short was later, in Fall 2012, included as a bonus feature on the Diamond Edition of Cinderella, and was also released three years later, on the Walt Disney Animation Studios Short Films Collection Blu-ray on August 18, 2015. The short is also available as a stand-alone download on iTunes. The story of the short picks up where Tangled has left off. The Kingdom is in a festive mood, preparing for the royal wedding of Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert. However, chameleon Pascal and horse Maximus lose the gold bands, triggering a frenzied search to retrieve them.
|Tangled Ever After|
|Directed by||Nathan Greno
|Produced by||Aimee Scribner|
|Written by||Nathan Greno
|Music by||Kevin Kliesch|
|Edited by||David Bess
|Distributed by||Walt Disney Studios
On Rapunzel and Eugene Fitzherbert's wedding day, Pascal and Maximus (the ring bearers) accidentally lose the wedding rings at the start of the ceremony. Eventually, they retrieve the rings in time for the end of the wedding ceremony, but along the way, cause immense collateral damage and get themselves dirty (after landing in a tar factory). The happy couple finally get married, only for Pascal and Maximus to accidentally lose the wedding cake.
- Mandy Moore as Rapunzel
- Zachary Levi as Eugene "Flynn Rider" Fitzherbert
- Alan Dale as Priest
- Paul F. Tompkins as Short Thug
- Kari Wahlgren as the Queen of Corona, Rapunzel's mother
- Mark Allan Stewart as Dove Caller
- Byron Howard as Lantern Wrangler / Chef (voice)
- Nathan Greno as Maximus / Guard / Stabbington Brothers
- Frank Welker as Pascal
- Matt Nolan as Frying Pan Caller
Tangled Ever After was first released on Cinderella: Diamond Edition on October 2, 2012. It was also later released on the Walt Disney Animation Studios Short Films Collection Blu-ray on August 18, 2015.
- "Tangled Ever After". BCDB. February 16, 2012.
- "Disney's Tangled Ever After Heads to Theaters". Walt Disney Pictures via Coming Soon. November 14, 2011. Retrieved November 14, 2011.
- Tangled Ever After (March 15, 2012). "'Tangled Ever After' will air...". Facebook. Retrieved March 17, 2012.
'Tangled Ever After' will air on the Disney Channel on 23rd March at 9:15pm
- Shaffer, R. L. (May 3, 2012). "Cinderella Enchants Blu-ray". IGN. Retrieved July 20, 2012.
- "Disney Transforms Its Classic Fairytale To All-New Blu-ray Heights for Its Royal Diamond Edition Debut, October 2, 2012". DVDizzy.com. April 27, 2012. Retrieved January 11, 2014.
- Doty, Meriah (June 4, 2015). "'Frozen Fever' (and Easter Eggs!) Coming Soon on Disney Shorts Blu-ray (Exclusive)". Yahoo! Movies. Retrieved June 4, 2015.
- "Disney's Tangled Ever After Heads to Theaters". Comingsoon.net. Retrieved December 16, 2013.
- "Tangled Ever After (2012)". MovieWeb. Retrieved December 16, 2013.