|Look up Tamil or tamil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tamil may refer to:
- Tamils, an ethnic group native to India and some other parts of Asia
- Sri Lankan Tamils, Tamil people native to Sri Lanka
- Tamil language, a South Indian language
- Tamil script, primarily used to write the Tamil language
- Tamil cinema, also known as Kollywood, the word being a portmanteau of Kodambakkam and Hollywood.
- Tamil cuisine
- Tamil culture
- Tamil diaspora
- Tamil Eelam, a proposed independent state in the north and east of Sri Lanka
- Tamil Nadu, one of the 29 states of India
- Tamil nationalism
- Tamil News, a daily Tamil-language television news program in Tamil Nadu
- Tamilakam, the geographical region inhabited by the ancient Tamil people, covered today's Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Puducherry, Lakshadweep and southern parts of Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka.
- All pages with titles beginning with Tamil
- All pages with titles containing Tamil
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tamil.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.