Return to "Mark Blum" page.
|This article is of interest to the following WikiProjects:|
|Dailyof this article|
Date of deathEdit
- Context: Betathetapi545 created this section, I reverted it, and Beta restored it.
- @Betathetapi545: yes, someone out there knows. If you ask only out of curiosity, that discussion must occur elsewhere per our talk page guidelines. If not: what makes the answer to your question relevant to this article?
- I'm looking at several featured articles: Marilyn Monroe#Death, Anna May Wong#Later life and death, Satoru Iwata#Illness and death, Sebastian Shaw (actor)#Death, Francis Willughby#Later life and death, and Franklin D. Roosevelt#Final months, death and aftermath (1945). They state immediate facts directly related to the death. If this article is to follow their example, then "Blum died of complications from COVID-19" suffices.
- Per our verifiability guidelines, everything in this article must first appear in a reliable source. If no one else has connected his habits to his death, neither will we.
- Finally, people have the right to withhold their personal health info. Maybe he had other health conditions the public is not privy to. Let's respect that decision and move on. This article is about Mark Blum, not his death. Our fellow editors have been improving sections about his career, so let's focus on that. Stay well, Rotideypoc41352 (talk · contribs) 15:36, 29 March 2020 (UTC)
Your comments are unbelieveable. Like I would care or be interested in this guy's personal habits. Hey idiot, smoking is a HUGE factor in dying from coronavirus. But you probably didn't know that. Duh. DUH!!!!