Latest comment: 8 years ago by AnomieBOT in topic Orphaned references in Kirby Griffin
|This article must adhere to the biographies of living persons (BLP) policy, even if it is not a biography, because it contains material about living persons. Contentious material about living persons that is unsourced or poorly sourced must be removed immediately from the article and its talk page, especially if potentially libellous. If such material is repeatedly inserted, or if you have other concerns, please report the issue to this noticeboard.If you are a subject of this article, or acting on behalf of one, and you need help, please see this help page.|
|WikiProject Biography / Sports and Games||(Rated Stub-class)|
|WikiProject College football||(Rated Stub-class, Bottom-importance)|
Orphaned references in Kirby GriffinEdit
I check pages listed in Category:Pages with incorrect ref formatting to try to fix reference errors. One of the things I do is look for content for orphaned references in wikilinked articles. I have found content for some of Kirby Griffin's orphans, the problem is that I found more than one version. I can't determine which (if any) is correct for this article, so I am asking for a sentient editor to look it over and copy the correct ref content into this article.
Reference named "FMD":
- From Irina Shayk: Irina Sheik at Fashion Model Directory
- From Brooklyn Decker: "Brooklyn Decker profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved June 21, 2012.
- From Julie Henderson: FMD profile
- From Rachel Hunter: "Rachel Hunter". FashionModelDirectory.com. Retrieved 2012-12-27.
- From Kenza Fourati: "Kenza Fourati Profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 2011-02-26.
- From Valerie van der Graaf: Valerie van der Graaf Profile in the FMD database.
- From Emily DiDonato: "Emily DiDonato - Fashion Model - Profile with photos, biography and more on FMD". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. 2011-09-10. Retrieved 2012-02-21.
- From Genevieve Morton: Genevieve Morton at Fashion Model Directory
- From Sara Sampaio: Sara Sampaio Profile in the FMD database.
- From Kate Upton: "Kate Upton Profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved February 26, 2011.
- From Chanel Iman: "Chanel Iman". fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved April 23, 2007.
- From Esti Ginzburg: "Esti Ginzborg profile at the Fashion Model Directory". Fashionmodeldirectory.com. Retrieved 16 March 2011.
- From Nina Agdal: "Nina Agdal profile". Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 1 February 2013.
- From Paulina Porizkova: "Profile of fashion model Paulina Pořízková". Fashion Model Directory. 2008-07-07. Retrieved 2008-07-07.
- From Marisa Miller: "Fashion Model Directory profile". Retrieved 2009-02-28.
I apologize if any of the above are effectively identical; I am just a simple computer program, so I can't determine whether minor differences are significant or not. AnomieBOT⚡ 18:01, 9 October 2014 (UTC)