The products section was removed because it was either a joke or seriously brain damaged. It should either be written competently, or not at all. Furthermore, I don't think one product marketing blurb should be on an article about the company itself.
- The products like most competing products use a variety of operating systems, not just Win Mobile 2003.
- XVGA Touch Screen?
- 128mb is 128 millibits. I know for a fact that most products in these lines have more RAM than this.
- using the term IPSM (Intel Persistent Storage Manager) is not good out of context, and this is not a removeable device since it is part of the soldered on FLASH.
- AMD does not manufacture these embedded processors
- "Adaptus" out of context is of course not very helpful
Image copyright problem with Image:Honeywell logo.svgEdit
The image Image:Honeywell logo.svg is used in this article under a claim of fair use, but it does not have an adequate explanation for why it meets the requirements for such images when used here. In particular, for each page the image is used on, it must have an explanation linking to that page which explains why it needs to be used on that page. Please check
- That there is a non-free use rationale on the image's description page for the use in this article.
- That this article is linked to from the image description page.
The original Hand Held Products company was totally absorbed into Honeywell, and as far as I am aware, Honeywell has no plans to continue with the "Hand Held Products" brand. Saying it "is the largest manufacturer..." is a bit confusing at the least.
Saying it "was" the largest manufacturer of anything is a bit problematic as it is questionable if this a true statement. The article needs more attention than I could give it at this time. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 04:14, 13 July 2009 (UTC)