- The following is a closed discussion of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on the talk page. Editors desiring to contest the closing decision should consider a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.
The result of the move request was: Moved to 1975 Piccadilly bombing Gateshead001 (talk) 23:42, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
Green Park tube station bombing → ? – As per argument above. I am thinking that 1975 Piccadilly bombing would be a perfect new name, especially as the sources (in section above) call it 'Piccadilly'. Gateshead001 (talk) 23:56, 21 May 2018 (UTC)
- Oppose sorry, think it was an attack on a tube In ictu oculi (talk) 07:03, 22 May 2018 (UTC)
- Weak support for now, because the sources represented seem to lean this way. Could be swayed by additional sourcing that indicated that use of "Picadilly" in reference to this are not actually common. — SMcCandlish ☏ ¢ 😼 02:24, 23 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support - "Green Park tube station bombing" sounds like it obviously happened at or in the tube station ..... So I feel like the title is misleading (It happened outside but that's no different from there being a bombing outside Marks and Spencer - You'd use the overall location...) so support 1975 Piccadilly bombing. –Davey2010Talk 14:18, 23 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support. Seems like a reasonable descriptive title reflecting the sources.--Cúchullain t/c 15:21, 29 May 2018 (UTC)
- Support, per my comments in the section above. -- zzuuzz (talk) 15:28, 29 May 2018 (UTC)
- Off-topic: @In ictu oculi: @SMcCandlish: @Davey2010: @Cuchullain: @Zzuuzz: There is a merge request of an article related to this one, and would love to get your views on that too - Talk:1974 London pillar box bombings. --Gateshead001 (talk) 23:49, 29 May 2018 (UTC)
- I think a merge could make sense.--Cúchullain t/c 17:20, 30 May 2018 (UTC)
- The above discussion is preserved as an archive of a requested move. Please do not modify it. Subsequent comments should be made in a new section on this talk page or in a move review. No further edits should be made to this section.