Talk:Frontier Closed Area

Active discussions

Misleading regarding permitEdit

The article as it stand is completely misleading about the need for a Closed Area Permit. Every adult going through the checkpoints into the Closed Area need to show a permit to be granted entry. It's just that permanent resident's permit last for much longer than those that are not resident, and renewal is granted automatically. KTC (talk) 07:39, 30 April 2008 (UTC)

Return to "Frontier Closed Area" page.