Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 (テイルズオブザワールド レディアントマイソロジー2 Teiruzu Obu Za Wārudo Redianto Maisorojī 2) is the fifth entry in the Tales of the World series, and the second entry in the Radiant Mythology series. Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2's characteristic genre name is RPG For Your Sake (君のためのRPG Kimi no tame no RPG). Like other games in the series, it features a group of characters from various Tales games. Fifty characters from the series make an appearance. The theme song, flyaway, is performed by Back-On. It was released exclusively in Japan on January 29, 2009.
|Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2|
|Publisher(s)||Bandai Namco Games|
- Kanonno Earhart
- Shoh Corron
- Genesis Llobrera
Characters marked in BOLD are new to Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2
- Cress Albane
- Mint Adenade
- Chester Burklight
- Arche Klein
- Suzu Fujibayashi
- Stahn Aileron
- Rutee Katrea
- Leon Magnus
- Philia Felice
- Woodrow Kelvin
- Mighty Kongman
- Lilith Aileron
- Reid Hershel
- Farah Oersted
- Keele Zeibel
- Kyle Dunamis
- Nanaly Fletch
- Harold Berselius
- Lloyd Irving
- Colette Brunel
- Kratos Aurion
- Genis Sage
- Raine Sage
- Presea Combatir
- Zelos Wilder
- Veigue Lungberg
- Mao Orselg
- Eugene Gallardo
- Annie Barrs
- Senel Coolidge
- Chloe Valens
- Luke fon Fabre
- Tear Grants
- Guy Cecil
- Jade Curtiss
- Anise Tatlin
- Caius Qualls
- Rubia Natwick
- Ruca Milda
- Illia Animi
- Spada Belforma
- Yuri Lowell
- Estellise Sidos Heurassein
Those marked in BOLD are new to Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2.
- Warrior - Has high physical strength and excels in close-range combat.
- Thief - Uses quick dagger attacks, giving enemies little chance to counter.
- Mage - Uses offensive magic spells for dealing damage.
- Priest - Specializes in healing and support magic.
- Swordsman - Has a variety of strong and quick sword attacks.
- Fighter - Uses fast and power attacks based on martial arts.
- Hunter - Excels in attacking enemies from a distance with a bow.
- Ninja - Utilizes quickness and trickery to defeat enemies.
- Bishop - Uses stronger offensive spells with some healing/support magic.
- Magic Knight - Adept at both physical attacks and magic spells.
- Dual Swordsman - Uses two swords to increase close-range damage and attack speed.
- Great Swordsman - Uses one, large sword. Slow, but extremely powerful.
- Pirate - Adept at both close and ranged combat with a dagger and pistol.
- Monk - A Stronger version of the Fighter that uses healing spells.
- Paladin - Also uses a large sword, but has healing spells.
Radiant Mythology 2 ranked first in sales between January 26 and February 22 of 2009 at 288,860 copies sold. By the end of 2009, Radiant Mythology 2 sold a total of 339,523 copies and was the 25th best-selling game in Japan of 2009.
- DS『テイルズ オブ ハーツ』発表 『テイルズ』'08年度ラインナップ発表会／ゲーム情報ポータル：ジーパラドットコム
- New Game Cross Review - テイルズオブ ザ ワールド レディアント マイソロジー2. Weekly Famitsu Hong Kong. Vol.68. Pg.23. 6 February 2009.
- "February 2009 Monthly Sales Ranking" (in Japanese). Famitsu. 2009-03-02. Retrieved 2009-03-02.
- Brian Ashcraft (December 28, 2009). "The Top Thirty Games in Japan of 2009". Kotaku. Retrieved December 26, 2009.