Dato' Haji Takiyuddin bin Haji Hassan (Jawi: تاكييوددين بن حسن; born 24 November 1961) is a Malaysian politician from the Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) currently serving as the Member of Parliament (MP) of Malaysia for Kota Bharu constituency. Concurrently, he is also the Secretary-General of PAS, Chief Whip of PAS in the House of Representatives of Malaysia and the sole member of the Public Accounts Committee of Malaysia from PAS.
تاكييوددين بن حسن
|Secretary-General of the Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS)|
|Assumed office |
|President||Abdul Hadi Awang|
|Spiritual Leader||Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat|
|Preceded by||Mustafa Ali|
|Member of the Malaysian Parliament|
for Kota Bharu
|Assumed office |
5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Wan Abdul Rahim Wan Abdullah (PAS-PR)|
|Member of the Kelantan State Legislative Assembly|
for Bunut Payong
29 November 1999 – 5 May 2013
|Preceded by||Halim Mohamad (PAS-APU)|
|Succeeded by||Ramli Mamat (PAS-PR)|
Takiyuddin bin Haji Hassan
24 November 1961
Kampung Kemelong, Sik, Kedah, Federation of Malaya (now Malaysia)
|Political party||Pan-Malaysian Islamic Party (PAS) (1989-present)|
|Barisan Alternatif (BA) (1999-2004)|
Pakatan Rakyat (PR) (2008-2015)
Gagasan Sejahtera (GS) (2016-present)
|Residence||Kota Bharu, Kelantan, Malaysia|
|1999||N9/10 Bunut Payong, P21 Kota Bharu||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||9,362||70.26%||Ahmad Rastrom Ahmad Maher (UMNO)||3,824||26.70%||13,325||5,538||72.70%|
|2004||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||8,340||55.54%||Sekh Mohd Ruzi' @ Adnan Sekh Ahamad (UMNO)||6,409||42.68%||15,017||1,931||77.61%|
|2008||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||10,360||62.69%||Rosmadi Ismail (UMNO)||6,019||36.42%||16,525||4,341||79.88%|
|2013||P21 Kota Bharu, Kelantan||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||40,620||62.09%||Mohd Fatmi Che Salleh (UMNO)||24,650||37.68%||66,277||15,970||81.55%|
|Mohd Zakiman Abu Bakar (IND)||148||0.23%|
|2018||Takiyuddin Hassan (PAS)||28,291||42.24%||Husam Musa (AMANAH)||22,422||33.48%||68,306||5,869||77.00%|
|Fikhran Hamshi Mohd Fatmi (UMNO)||16,256||24.27%|
- "BIODATA". kotabharudaily. 5 June 2007. Retrieved 25 November 2018.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum Parlimen/Dewan Undangan Negeri" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "Malaysia General Election". undiinfo Malaysian Election Data. Malaysiakini. Retrieved 4 February 2017. Results only available from the 2004 election.
- "KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM 13". Sistem Pengurusan Maklumat Pilihan Raya Umum (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 24 March 2017.
- "my undi : Kawasan & Calon-Calon PRU13 : Keputusan PRU13 (Archived copy)". www.myundi.com.my. Archived from the original on 30 March 2014. Retrieved 9 April 2014.
- "Keputusan Pilihan Raya Umum ke-13". Utusan Malaysia. Retrieved 26 October 2014.
- "SEMAKAN KEPUTUSAN PILIHAN RAYA UMUM KE - 14" (in Malay). Election Commission of Malaysia. Retrieved 17 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "The Star Online GE14". The Star. Retrieved 24 May 2018. Percentage figures based on total turnout.
- "SEMAKAN PENERIMA DARJAH KEBESARAN, BINTANG DAN PINGAT". Prime Minister's Department (Malaysia). Retrieved 25 October 2018.
- "Mukhriz dahului senarai penerima pingat Sultan Kelantan 2018". Azlida Alimin (in Malay). Sinar Harian. 11 November 2018. Retrieved 25 November 2018.
|This Malaysian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|