Takashi Ōtsuka (大塚 高司, Ōtsuka Takashi, born September 11, 1964) is a Japanese politician of the Liberal Democratic Party, a member of the House of Representatives in the Diet (national legislature). A native of Osaka and graduate of Otemon Gakuin University, he was elected to the House of Representatives for the first time in 2005 after an unsuccessful run in 2003. He is affiliated to the revisionist lobby Nippon Kaigi.
- Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism
- Parliamentary Vice-Minister of Cabinet Office
- Member, Committee on Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, HR
- Director, Special Committee on Consumer Affairs, HR
- Deputy Chairperson, Diet Affairs Committee, LDP
- Deputy Director, Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism Division, LDP
- Chief Secretary, Japan-Bulgaria Parliamentary Friendship Association
- Official website in Japanese.
|This article about a Japanese politician born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|