|Date of birth||17 August 1953|
|Date of death||11 February 2019(aged 65)|
|Place of death||Ibadan, Nigeria|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
He served as secretary-general of the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF; known as the Nigeria Football Association until 2008) between 2002 and 2005, and also served on the NFF Executive Committee between 2006 and 2010. In September 2018 he lost his challenge to become NFF President. He served as chairman of the Osun State Football Association at the time of his death in February 2019.
- "Former NFF scribe, Taiwo Ogunjobi dies at 65". The Punch. 11 February 2019. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- Oluwashina Okeleji (11 February 2019). "Taiwo Ogunjobi: Former Nigeria defender and official dies". BBC Sport. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- Farouk Mohammed (11 February 2019). "Taiwo Ogunjobi, former NFF Secretary General, dies". Okay Nigeria. Retrieved 11 February 2019.
- Femi Badmus (20 September 2018). "Amaju Pinnick re-elected as NFF president for second term". Goal.com. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
- Tolu Olasoji (11 February 2019). "Ex-NFF general secretary Taiwo Ogunjobi passes away". Goal.com. Retrieved 12 February 2019.
|This biographical article related to Nigerian football is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|