(Redirected from Tactic (disambiguation))
|Look up tactic or tactics in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tactic(s) or Tactical may refer to:
- Tactic, Guatemala, a municipality in the Alta Verapaz department
- Tactics, a dart game similar to cricket
- Tactics (video games studio), a Japanese visual novel studio
- Tactic (video game), a Tetris-style puzzle video game
- Tactics (game), generally credited as being the first board wargame
- Tactics (manga), a Japanese media franchise
- Tactics (band), an Australian band
- Tactics (album), a 1996 album by jazz guitarist John Abercrombie
- Tactical (album), World Under Blood 2011
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tactic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.