(Redirected from Tableaux)
|Look up tableau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tableau (French for 'little table' literally, also used to mean 'picture'; pl. tableaux or, rarely, tableaus) may refer to:
- Tableau, another term for a Table of data, particularly:
- Tableaux, stacks of playing cards in which gameplay occurs, see solitaire terminology
- Method of analytic tableaux (also semantic tableau or truth tree), a technique of automated theorem proving in logic
- Tableau (card game), a specific solitaire card game
- Tableau Software, a company providing tools for data visualization and business intelligence
- Young tableau, a combinatorial object built on partition diagrams
- Simplex tableau, a structured matrix used in the simplex algorithm
- Table (disambiguation)
- Tableau économique or Economic Table, an economic model first described by French economist François Quesnay in 1758
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tableau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.