TVRI Sport HD
TVRI Sport HD is an Indonesian terrestrial television channel owned by public broadcaster TVRI, specialised in sports programming. Serves as complementary of TVRI main channel, the channel is available only in digital terrestrial, satellite, and TVRI Klik streaming service.
|Picture format||16:9 1080i HDTV|
TVRI Kanal 3
|Launched||21 December 2010|
|Former names||TVRI 4 (2010-2018)|
|Digital terrestrial television||Various between cities|
|3767 H, 3998 H|
TVRI Sport HD Broadcast from 08:00 am to 00:00 am.
TVRI Sport HD was launched as one of two initial digital television channels set up by TVRI following the government plan to introduce digital television in Indonesia, as well as one of the Indonesian first digital television channels. TVRI 4, as it was called, was launched on 21 December 2010 as the first Indonesian digital broadcast is launched in Jakarta, Surabaya (East Java) and Batam (Riau Islands). Together with its sister channel TVRI 3 (currently TVRI Kanal 3) as well as the digital broadcast of TVRI Nasional and local TVRI stations, the channel was officially launched by President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono, Minister of Communications and Information Technology Tifatul Sembiring and TVRI President Director Imas Sunarya.
In 2018, TVRI 4 changed its name to TVRI Sport HD.
|Association football||PSSI||Live coverage for Indonesia national team at friendlies and qualifiers for World Cup (second round only) and Asian Cup until 2022. Licensed from Mola TV.|
|Badminton||PBSI||Live coverage for all series of the National Circuit (Sirkuit Nasional/Sirnas), plus the teams (in even year) and individual (in odd year) National Championships (Kejuaraan Nasional/Kejurnas),|||
|Basketball||Indonesian Basketball League||Up to two games per series, live. Licensed from Telkom Indonesia (2020–present).|||
|Multi-sport event||Pekan Olahraga Nasional||Every games, opening and closing ceremonies live.|
|Association football||Worldwide||International Champions Cup||Selected matches live and delayed. Shared with iNews (2018 only) and licensed from Mola TV (2019–present).|||
|Italy||Coppa Italia||Live coverage for 17 matches (starting from round of 16), from 2018–19 also including the Supercoppa. Licensed from Telkom Indonesia (from 2018–19).|||
|Badminton||Worldwide||BWF||Live coverage for every World Tours (exclude Indonesia Open), teams (Thomas (men's), Uber (women's), and Sudirman (mixed) Cups) and individual World Championships until 2021. Licensed from Futbal Momentum Asia (FMA) (2018 and the first half of 2019 only), Telkom Indonesia (from the second half of 2019), and Emtek (from Q4 2019).|||
|Europe||Badminton Europe||Live coverage for European teams and individuals Championships. In 2020 teams championships, only aired a final.|||
|Motorsport||Worldwide||FIM Endurance World Championship||Both races live (both Eight Hours of Sepang and Suzuka) and delayed (for 24 Hours of Le Mans and Eight Hours of Oschersleben) (total four races). Licensed from Eurosport.|||
|Multi-sport event||Asia||Asian Games||Every games in selected sports, opening and closing ceremonies live.|
|Asian Para Games|||
- Salam Olahraga
- Kick Off
- Olahraga Kampung
- Rumah Bulutangkis
- Dibalik Sang Juara
- Globe Soccer Awards (2019–present)
- 2017–18 Srikandi Cup (Indonesia Women's Basketball Championship)
- 2015 Livoli
- FIFA World Cup (until 1998)
- Brasil Global Tour (both matches in September 2019 only)
- Premier League (2019–20 only (exclude Q4), originally until 2021–22)
- EFL (including Cup) (2018-19 only)
- Ligue 1 (2009–10 only)
- Serie A (2012–13 and the first half of 2013–14, originally until 2014–15)
- Dutch Eerste Divisie (2017–18 only)
- Ring Tinju/Rock n Round
- Varia Olahraga
- Siaran Pers No. 140/PIH/KOMINFO/12/2010 Peresmian Pemancar Televisi Digital TVRI oleh Presiden Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono. Directorate General of Post and Informatics Resources and Equipment, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology. Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- TVRI Sediakan Empat Kanal Program. Kompas.com (2010). Retrieved 26 May 2020.
- "Siaran Langsung Kejurnas PBSI 2018 di TVRI Mulai Kamis, 20 Desember". tirto.id (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "Kolaborasi Satu Visi IBL dan TVRI - IBL". Indonesian Basketball League (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "Jadwal Siaran Langsung International Champions Cup 2018 Live TVRI". tirto.id (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- Media, Kompas Cyber. "TVRI Akan Siarkan Langsung Coppa Italia hingga 2021". KOMPAS.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "Ini Jadwal Siaran langsung Semifinal Piala Thomas dan Piala Uber 2018 di TVRI | Sport". Bisnis.com. Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- TVRI (2020-02-16). "Sedang berlangsung.... #TVRIRumahBulutangkispic.twitter.com/Z1PjzNcYLI". Twitter (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- Moreno, Valérie (2019-11-19). "TVRI to broadcast 8 Hours of Sepang live across Indonesia". FIM Endurance World Championship. Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "Inapgoc Gandeng TVRI & Metro TV Sebagai Ofisial TV Broadcast Asian Para Games 2018 | Sport". Bisnis.com. Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "Menpora Ajak Masyarakat Saksikan Puncak Liga Santri Nusantara". Nahdlatul Ulama. Retrieved 2020-06-18.
- "Srikandi Cup 20172018 akan Disiarkan Langsung di TVRI". Srikandi Cup. Retrieved 2020-06-18.
- Kompasiana.com. "LNG Badak Tantang Alko Bandung di Final Livoli Divisi Utama 2015". KOMPASIANA (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-06-18.
- "Tayang di TVRI, Liga Inggris Jangkau 60 Persen Populasi Indonesia". KOMPAS.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- "TVRI Tayangkan Siaran Langsung Balap Formula E Halaman all". KOMPAS.com (in Indonesian). Retrieved 2020-05-31.
- Firdaus, Fitra (December 23, 2019). "Jadwal Siaran Live TVRI Sepak Takraw League Champions Cup 2019". Tirto.id (in Indonesian). Retrieved September 12, 2020. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)