|Traded as||Euronext: TFI|
CAC Mid 60 Component
|Founder||Government of France|
|Gilles Pélisson (Chairman and CEO)|
|Products||Television broadcasting and production, websites, media investments|
|Revenue||€2.288 billion (2018)|
|€174 million (2018)|
|€128 million (2018)|
|Total assets||€3.157 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
In June 2009, TF1 Group agreed to buy the NT1 channel from AB Groupe, as well as AB's 40% stake in TMC Monte Carlo (which would take TF1's total stake to 80%). The deal was cleared by France's competition authority and subsequently by the Council of State in December 2010, dismissing an appeal by Métropole Télévision. As part of the same transaction the group raised its stake in WB Television to 49%.
On 21 December 2012, Discovery Communications purchased a 20% stake in Eurosport from TF1 Group for €170m. Discovery has the option to increase its stake to 51% in 2014. Should Discovery exercise its option, TF1 Group would have the ability to then exercise a put option over the remaining 49% that would see Discovery take full control. On 22 July 2015 Discovery agreed to acquire TF1's remaining 49% stake in the venture. Discovery also took a 20% share in TV Breizh, Histoire, Ushuaia TV and Stylia – for €14m, with the option of increasing its shareholding to 49% in each channel in 2014. Discovery and TF1's production arm will also work together on making programmes.
TF1 Group's Newen agree to acquired a majority stake in Reel One of Montreal in July 2019. Current owner and CEO Tom Berry would retain a minority stake in the company.
- Newen - Paris-based TV poducion company
- Capa Drama, French banners
- Telfrance, French banners
- Nimbus, Denmark
- Tuvalu, Netherlands
- Pupkin, Netherlands
- De Mensen, Belgium
- BlueSpirit, Canadian animation company 
TF1 Group owns or has a direct stake in the following television channels:
- TF1, the most popular channel in France
- LCI - La Chaîne Info (launched in 1994)
- TV Breizh - 80% stake
- Stylia (ex-Odyssée launched in 1996) - 80% stake
- TF1 International, TF1's international channel
- Histoire (launched in 2004) - 80% stake
- Ushuaïa TV - 80% stake
- TMC Monte Carlo - 80% stake
- TF6 - 50% stake
- Série Club - 50% stake
- TFX (launched in 2005 as NT1)
- TF1 Séries Films (launched in 2012 as HD1)
- TF1 Group, , retrieved 13 March 2019
- Le Galès, Yann; Renault, Enguérand (30 December 2010). "TF1 autorisée à racheter TMC et NT1". Le Figaro (in French). Retrieved 4 May 2011.
- Vidalon, Dominique; Jacobs, Caroline (28 May 2009). "TF1 in exclusive talks to buy digital TV assets". Reuters. Forbes. Retrieved 2009-09-19.
- "TF1 & Discovery Communications finalize agreement and move forward to build three-tier strategic alliance across Eurosport, four payTV channels and production" (Press release). TF1 Group. 2012-12-21. Archived from the original on 2013-10-22. Retrieved 2013-01-23.
- "Discovery moves into sport with a 20% stake in Eurosport". The Guardian. 13 December 2012.
- "Discovery to take full control of Eurosport". broadbandtvnews.com. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 6 April 2018.
- Keslassy, Elsa (July 11, 2019). "France's Newen Acquires Canadian Outfit Reel One (EXCLUSIVE)". Variety. Retrieved December 2, 2019.
- Nabyla, Daidj (2014-09-30). Developing Strategic Business Models and Competitive Advantage in the Digital Sector. IGI Global. ISBN 9781466665149.