TED Talks India Nayi Soch
|TED Talks India Nayi Soch|
|Created by||TED Conferences, LLC|
|Based on||Nayi Soch|
|Presented by||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of seasons||1|
|No. of episodes||8|
|Running time||60 minutes|
|Production company(s)||TED Conferences, LLC|
|Original network||STAR Plus|
|Original release||10 December 2017– present|
In every episode, there are guest speakers who shares new ideas. Special appearance speakers are Javed Akhtar, Jasmeen Patheja, Karan Johar, Bittu Sahgal, Sundar Pichai, Ekta Kapoor and Shubha Tole, Sarover Zaidi etc.
|No.||Title||Original air date|
|1||"Re-imagining India"||10 December 2017|
|2||"Power of Words"||17 December 2017|
In the second episode, 'Power of Words' is the underlying theme.
Speakers: Javed Akhtar, life skills educator Deepak Ramola, child and adolescent psychologist Shelja Sen, college student and social media campaigner Gurmehar Kaur (daughter of Kashmir martyr Captain Mandeep Singh) and founder-CEO, Uniphore, Umesh Sachdev.Performers: Clinton Cerejo
|3||"Badalte Rishte"||24 December 2017|
This episode talks about our relationships with each other, the society, with machines, with the world and most importantly, with ourselves.
Speakers: Disruptive artist Jasmeen Patheja, artist and photographer Samar Singh Jodha, filmmaker Karan Johar, innovator-social entrepreneur Trisha Prabhu and environmental activist-writer Bittu Sahgal.Performers: Sivamani
|4||"Dekho Aanewala Kal"||31 December 2017|
One always lives with the hope of a, and for a better 'Tomorrow' – and that is the theme for this episode.
Speakers: CEO, Google Inc. Sundar Pichai, designer and inventor Anab Jain, Senior Manager, AI Science for Alexa, Ashwin Ram, Co-founder of SocialCops, Data Intelligence Company, Prukalpa Sankar, Sciences and Aerospace Engineer and Deputy Director, Mars Orbiter Mission, Ritu Karidhal.Performers: Piano star Lydian Nadhaswaram and singer Shalmali Kholgade
|5||"Power to Women"||7 January 2018|
The underlying theme is "Meri Marzi #PowerToWomen".
Speakers: Film and TV producer Ekta Kapoor, co-founder of the #100sareepact Anju Kadam, medical officer Dr Ramindar Dhillon, engineer, innovator, and entrepreneur Mihir Shah, and the captain of the Indian women's cricket team Mithali Raj.Performers: Nritarutya Dance Company, featuring Chandana Bala
|6||"Wonder of Learning"||14 January 2018|
In this episode, we have an engaging mix of speakers sharing their thoughts on the wonders of learning.Prahlad Tipanya
- "TED Talks India Nayi Soch: Shah Rukh Khan returns to TV, this time with some heartfelt stories". INDIATODAY.IN. Retrieved December 1, 2017.
- "TED Talks India Nayi Soch: What to expect from Shah Rukh Khan's show". indianexpress. Retrieved December 10, 2017.
- "Watch TED Talks India Nayi Soch Episode 1". Hotstar. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- "Watch TED Talks India Nayi Soch Episode 2". Hotstar. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- "Watch TED Talks India Nayi Soch Episode 3". Hotstar. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- "Watch TED Talks India Nayi Soch Episode 4". Hotstar. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- "Watch TED Talks India Nayi Soch Episode 5". Hotstar. Retrieved 17 January 2018.
- "Watch TED Talks India Nayi Soch Episode 6". Hotstar. Retrieved 17 January 2018.