|Look up TASS or tass in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
TASS is a major news agency in Russia, successor to the Telegraph Agency of the Soviet Union (Telegrafnoye agentstvo Sovetskogo Soyuza).
TASS or Tass may also refer to:
- Matthias Tass (born 1999), Estonian basketball player
- Talented Athlete Scholarship Scheme, youth sport scheme in England
- Technical, Administrative and Supervisory Section, a former British trade union
- Toxic anterior segment syndrome, an inflammation in the eye's interior
- Telluride Association Sophomore Seminar, a six-week seminar free educational program for schoolchildren in the United States
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title TASS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.