Szilárd Németh (politician)
Szilárd István Németh (Hungarian pronunciation: [ˈsilaːrd ˈistvaːn ˈneːmɛt]; born 24 April 1964) is a Hungarian teacher and politician. He served as the mayor of Csepel (21st district of Budapest) from 2010 to 2014. Besides that he represented Csepel (Budapest Constituency XXXI) in the National Assembly of Hungary between 2010 and 2014. He was also a member of parliament from the Budapest Regional List of Fidesz between 2004 and 2006, and from the Fidesz National List from 2009 to 2010 and since 2014.
|Mayor of Csepel|
District XXI, Budapest
3 October 2010 – 12 October 2014
|Preceded by||Mihály Tóth|
|Succeeded by||Lénárd Borbély|
|Member of the National Assembly|
|Assumed office |
14 September 2009
27 August 2004 – 15 May 2006
|Born||24 April 1964|
|Spouse(s)||Ildikó Némethné Molnár|
He was elected one of the four vice-presidents of the Fidesz on 13 December 2015.
Campaign against the "Soros-plan"Edit
In 2017, Fidesz launched a campaign against the Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros. They say that Soros is financing migration, through his NGOs. Németh was in charge of this campaign. He represented an outlier point of view both in the parliament and in the media, as he said it's Soros behind the failure of metro line 3, and the melee at Kálvin tér. Németh wants to ban all of the NGOs funded by George Soros.
He is married and has two children. 
- "Biography" (PDF). Országgyűlés.
- "Register". Országgyűlés.
- Zsolt, Sarkadi. "Még az Echo TV riportere is nehezen tudta kezelni Németh Szilárd legújabb sorosozását - 444". 444 (in Hungarian). Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- "Németh: Soros-féle provokáció volt a Kálvin téri bántalmazás" (in Hungarian). Retrieved 2018-03-13.
- NÉMETH SZILÁRD ISTVÁN - FIDESZ - 2015-ÖS VAGYONNYILATKOZAT - January 27, 2016
| Mayor of Csepel