Sympathy for Delicious
Sympathy for Delicious is a 2010 drama film, and the directorial debut of Mark Ruffalo. Filming took place in Los Angeles.
|Sympathy for Delicious|
|Directed by||Mark Ruffalo|
|Produced by||Mark Ruffalo|
|Written by||Christopher Thornton|
|Starring||Christopher Thornton |
|Edited by||Pete Beaudreau|
|Distributed by||Corner Store Entertainment|
A newly paralyzed DJ (Thornton) gets more than he bargained for when he seeks out the world of faith healing.
- Christopher Thornton as "Delicious' Dean O'Dwyer
- Juliette Lewis as Ariel Lee
- Mark Ruffalo as Joe
- Laura Linney as Nina Hogue
- Orlando Bloom as The Stain
- Noah Emmerich as Rene Faubacher
- John Carroll Lynch as Healer
- Robert Wisdom as Prendell
- Dov Tiefenbach as Oogie
- Deantoni Parks as Chuck
- Sandra Seacat as Mrs. Matilda
Ruffalo won the Special Jury Prize at the 2010 Sundance Film Festival, and was also nominated for the Grand Jury Prize.